Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-27-2010   #1
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 57173 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Terry Tate #56

OFFICE LINEBACKER

Don't really know where to put this. Just chasing links and came up on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

I thought this was dayum funny. Learned to not be a "drip", makes me want to recycle and I now know I only need one(1) pen!

Plus he's wearing the right number! Just a little humor on Sunday morn.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010   #2
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terry Tate #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
OFFICE LINEBACKER

Don't really know where to put this. Just chasing links and came up on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

I thought this was dayum funny. Learned to not be a "drip", makes me want to recycle and I now know I only need one(1) pen!

Plus he's wearing the right number! Just a little humor on Sunday morn.
Entered some sunshine on my somewhat dull day. Must spread the rep.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.returnofterrytate.com/

he has one with Sara Palin on there called "reading is fundamental"
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010   #4
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 24962 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

I really missed the Terry Tate commercials. On the brightside, Reebok didn't overdo the character, so appreciating him is worth so much more.

Anyone want a serving of paincakes?
gg no re is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010   #5
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 57173 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post
I really missed the Terry Tate commercials. On the brightside, Reebok didn't overdo the character, so appreciating him is worth so much more.

Anyone want a serving of paincakes?
Guess that shows how much I've missed. I'd never seen nor heard of him before but sure thought it was funny.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Well, he did help us a while back remove some Vanilla-styled coaching. (He went under cover with a different jersey number though)

OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010   #7
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Guess that shows how much I've missed. I'd never seen nor heard of him before but sure thought it was funny.
Years and years ago. They started as Super Bowl ads in 2003 and then added on before stopping. They are all online for full viewing. Enjoy! "You kill the joe, you make some mo'"
Old 06-28-2010   #8
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

My favorite is when the company drafts another linebacker (Courtney Cates?) and they helicopter some fool.

"You can't cut the cheese wherever you please! That's just nasty."
Old 06-28-2010   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
My favorite is when the company drafts another linebacker (Courtney Cates?) and they helicopter some fool.

"You can't cut the cheese wherever you please! That's just nasty."
ROFL I never saw that one until now!! "YOU GOT MAILED!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M76rOSmieyE

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read