Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-21-2010   #1
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Steve Smith breaks arm

Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith broke his arm while playing defensive back during a flag football game at his football camp this weekend, his agent Derrick Fox confirmed.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5311067
Old 06-21-2010   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Steve Smith breaks arm

Stinks, for him I've met him before he is a likeable guy. He should be ready to play come September 9th.
Old 06-21-2010   #3
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

The break is same arm as last year!
Old 06-21-2010   #4
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
The break is same arm as last year!
That's it, it's final. They're gonna have to amputate it then.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

It is in a different spot though.
Old 06-21-2010   #6
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Scratch him off my big board for fantasy.

Hopefully i don't get him confused with the other Steve Smith(NYG)
Old 06-21-2010   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Stinks, for him I've met him before he is a likeable guy. He should be ready to play come September 9th.
That's pretty cool Gary. Steve SMith seems like a funny guy that would be cool to meet. He's done some pretty messed up things like breaking his teammate's nose and assaulted another one of his teammates when he was younger but he's always been one of my favorite players to watch by far. He does some pretty amazing things for his size. I'll never forget that play he had against the Texans where he flat out embarrassed the entire defense and broke like 6 tackles at once and ran it in for a TD. That was some horrible tackling and all, but man that might be his best highlight play of all time.

I hope he's back for the season. I might be needing him for Fantasy purposes again.
Texecutioner is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-21-2010   #8
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
That's pretty cool Gary. Steve SMith seems like a funny guy that would be cool to meet. He's done some pretty messed up things like breaking his teammate's nose and assaulted another one of his teammates when he was younger but he's always been one of my favorite players to watch by far. He does some pretty amazing things for his size. I'll never forget that play he had against the Texans where he flat out embarrassed the entire defense and broke like 6 tackles at once and ran it in for a TD. That was some horrible tackling and all, but man that might be his best highlight play of all time.

I hope he's back for the season. I might be needing him for Fantasy purposes again.
People are going to do crazy shit in life but you know they get over it. He's not some thug killer or drug user that I know of. He told me to stay away from the bars and the girls lol.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read