Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-21-2010   #1
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 9100 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Trindon Holliday's Rookie Diary

I didn't see this posted anywhere, and I've always enjoyed the write ups the newbies do...

Excerpt from Trindon's:

A lot of people have asked me about this, but I walked into the locker room one day and there was a booster seat in my chair. I just started laughing. I don't know who did it, but it was one of the other players. I think it was for one of their children and someone brought it back to me and left it in the locker room. It didn't make me mad at all, though. I'm used to all the short jokes, so it was just hilarious to me to see it in my locker.

I haven't been getting any other pranks. There hasn't been any rookie hazing right now, either. I guess they're going to wait until training camp when you're really tired to try to get you. I don't know what to expect, but you've got to expect the unexpected.

Thanks to everybody for reading. I've gotten a few e-mails from some LSU fans and just some fans in general, and I really appreciate the support. I'm looking forward to mini-camp next week and hopefully getting better every day.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=6202 here is the most recent, at the bottom are links to the other two.
Old 06-21-2010   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday's Rookie Diary

Do not accept any coupons for turkeys.
Old 06-21-2010   #3
No More 8-8's
Veteran

Rep Power: 135 No More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respected

I miss the Wednesday's with Walker feature.

Off topic: What ever happened to Darius Walker. That guy should have stayed in school.
No More 8-8's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010   #4
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 203861 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by No More 8-8's View Post
I miss the Wednesday's with Walker feature.

Off topic: What ever happened to Darius Walker. That guy should have stayed in school.
The last I heard was that the Cowboys signed him up for a 1 year stint the end of 2009. Haven't heard anything since..........that makes me think he may be back to free agent, if not retired.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read