Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-18-2010   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cowboys Suck Shirts

Alright then...no one replied to my other (I never got any e-mails) post so I will ask one last time....

Shirts....$10...any shipping will be on you.

Who wants what?

I will collect after I get the shirts.

That is all...

Andrew@SweetmomsBBQRub.com
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys Suck Shirts

I guess I missed your other post. I would like 2 XL please.
Old 06-18-2010   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

got a picture of one?
Old 06-18-2010   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Alright then...no one replied to my other (I never got any e-mails) post so I will ask one last time....

Shirts....$10...any shipping will be on you.

Who wants what?

I will collect after I get the shirts.

That is all...

Andrew@SweetmomsBBQRub.com
NEED 10, asap...
Old 06-19-2010   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

i think i have all of the sizes from my homies. Now I need a breakdown of what everyone wants from here.....sizes ect.

I need those e-mails so i can keep track of who and what.

SweetmomsBBQ@aol.com is good too. They all forward to this one.

Mon afternoon is when I will send in the order and see what I can get.
Old 06-19-2010   #6
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i think i have all of the sizes from my homies. Now I need a breakdown of what everyone wants from here.....sizes ect.

Tried to send an e-mail to the other address but it came back. I will try to send it again to this one.
Old 06-19-2010   #7
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Hmmm..thanks for letting me know the linkee no workee.
Sponsored links
Old 06-19-2010   #8
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

I need 2 Larges, and probably a small for my girl. Do you have pictures?
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010   #9
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I got mine Roc and it is my favorite
Old 06-19-2010   #10
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if any Cowboys fans will be sporting Texans Sucks t-shirts.

No. No they will not.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I need 10........

2 to 4 XXL

2 to 4 XL

The rest in large........

Just lemme know how I can pay. Paypal, cash in perspon... whatever..

BTW, for everyone else, I'm wearing one right now.
Old 06-20-2010   #12
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post

No. No they will not.
Doubtful, although very few things are a 100 percent guarantee. I will probably wear my favorite t-shirt to the exhibition game that is a replica of Mel Bochner's 16 ways to say Win painting that's on one of the walls at Cowboys Stadium. The fabric in that thing is so comfortable I could easily wear it to to every game.

I haven't decided yet on which jersey to wear regular season, current player or throw-back although I'm slightly leaning towards Felix Jones unless that t-shirt gets the nod again.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010   #13
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

If it's not too late, I'd like to jump in on some Cowgirl hate. No picture necessary. Cowgirl hate is acceptable in all forms...

2 XXL and one youth.

The XXL is not a must if not available. XL will work but XXL is preferred.
Old 06-20-2010   #14
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Doubtful, although very few things are a 100 percent guarantee. I will probably wear my favorite t-shirt to the exhibition game that is a replica of Mel Bochner's 16 ways to say Win painting that's on one of the walls at Cowboys Stadium. The fabric in that thing is so comfortable I could easily wear it to to every game.

I haven't decided yet on which jersey to wear regular season, current player or throw-back although I'm slightly leaning towards Felix Jones unless that t-shirt gets the nod again.
I have the same shirt.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010   #15
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Sorry...I have no pics. Maybe someone can post one.

These are cool shirts. Roc wouldn't steer you wrong.
Old 06-20-2010   #16
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry...I have no pics. Maybe someone can post one.

These are cool shirts. Roc wouldn't steer you wrong.
Exactly just how old are you?
Old 06-20-2010   #17
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have the same shirt.
LOL. I wonder how combed cotton and polyester could come out so soft and comfortable. More T-Shirt companies should use that blend.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Is it too late? I want 4.

1 3XL
1 L
2 M
Old 06-20-2010   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

No. No they will not.
It sucks, that the rivalry is one way.

But it'll still be fun to see 30,000 Cowboys suck T-Shirts
Old 06-21-2010   #20
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Exactly just how old are you?
A little over 21.....

Okay...I will go through all of this when I get a chance to breath.

Sprayed all day...I don't know if you heard but it's HOT as sheet out there.

Have rub orders to fill. Amazing how this stuff is selling like gold bricks for a buck and the website isn't even up to speed.

i will get back soon...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read