Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-17-2010   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Lightbulb power rankings i made

i was thinking and just wanted to shair my thoughts -.- texans ranked 5th

1 Vikings 12-4-0 i see the vikeings wining if old man farve comes back to play
2 Colts 14-2-0 colts will be the colts but will lose agin this year
3 Packers 11-5-0 packers worked hard all season but fell a game short of the super bowl
4 Patriots 10-6-0 a come back year for brady im looking forawrd to seeing what happens
5 Texans 9-7-0 matt schaub and the offince are on fire they are happy to just get to the play offs
6 Cowboys 11-5-0 the cowgirls arnt as good as every one thinks if there so good they would of made it bye now
7 Chargers 13-3-0 ryan mathews turns out to be a stud
8 Saints 13-3-0 i dont think its possiple for them to repeat
9 Jets 9-7-0 rex ryans defence will be crazy
10 Bengals 10-6-0 there o line is going need help next year in the draft
11 Falcons 9-7-0 duanta *pay me* robinson will suck and cause the falcons to draft a corner in the next draft
12 giants 8-8-0 will maby make it farther but they need help
13 Ravens 9-7-0 flaco and there new wide recivers are guna be on fire
14 Titans 8-8-0 chris johnson will stay solid just wont be as good as last year
15 Panthers 8-8-0 there new qb will be much beter then jake.
16 Eagles 11-5-0 why the hell would you trade mcnabb thats all i got to say
17 Cardinals 10-6-0 there guna wish warner unretires
18 49ers 8-8-0 get a real qb for crying out loud
19 Steelers 9-7-0 bens screw up will cost the steelers ther season
20 Broncos 8-8-0 tradeing marshal was just stuped
21 Bears 7-9-0 great pickups this offseason
22 Dolphins 7-9-0 great pick up of marshal cant wait to see whats going to happen
23 Redskins 4-12-0 mcnabb will help them out so much
24 Raiders 5-11-0 great job geting rid of russel
25 Jaguars 7-9-0 jags will be the jags
26 Seahawks 5-11-0 nothing good happens maby some injurys ?
27 Browns 5-11-0 a tip of advice use the rookie!!
28 Bills 6-10-0 crap crap crap
29 Chiefs 4-12-0 i think they may be beter then the browns this year not shur tho
30 Buccaneers 3-13-0 great draft picks
31 Rams 1-15-0 great pickups in bradford and a beter o line this year
32 Lions 2-14-0 saying it now stafford gets hurt because of o line
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010   #2
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: power rankings i made

My question, and this is for all the people who have the Saints on the fringes of the top 10, is what did N.O. do this offseason to make people sour on them so much?

EDIT: your posts still make me giggle
Old 06-17-2010   #3
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
My question, and this is for all the people who have the Saints on the fringes of the top 10, is what did N.O. do this offseason to make people sour on them so much?

EDIT: your posts still make me giggle
they did nothing they actualy lost good players like there fs forget his name
Old 06-17-2010   #4
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
20 Broncos 8-8-0 tradeing marshal was just stuped

I like the Texans at #5 but the Ravens and Chargers will disagree.
Old 06-17-2010   #5
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
tell me this how are they going to win now with there best wide reciver gone
you beter hope some one steps up or they make tebo qb so he can run for his rookie life
Old 06-17-2010   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
they did nothing they actualy lost good players like there fs forget his name
Darren Sharper is still a Saint. He re-signed with them earlier this offseason.

EDIT Source
Old 06-17-2010   #7
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Slaton, dude, check out this website......

http://www.learntospell.org.uk/
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-17-2010   #8
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Darren Sharper is still a Saint. He re-signed with them earlier this offseason.
i fill like this all of a sudden...
Old 06-17-2010   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Just did a quick scan but seems reasonable for top 10 or so. You seem to be putting more thought and research into your ideas. Good work. Steve
Old 06-17-2010   #10
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just did a quick scan but seems reasonable for top 10 or so. You seem to be putting more thought and research into your ideas. Good work. Steve
thank you badboy
Old 06-17-2010   #11
No More 8-8's
Veteran

Rep Power: 135 No More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respected

Reading Slatonisabeast previous posts, i am not sure this is some sort of Andy Kaufman-like joke with the spelling and grammatical errors. Part of me wants to think, he is actually an educated Rice professor doing some sort of sick psychological test on all of us.
No More 8-8's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010   #12
b0ng
Ooops

slatonisabeast owns. Quote this if you are down.
Old 06-17-2010   #13
b0ng
Ooops

EDIT: disappearing post!
Old 06-17-2010   #14
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think you did a good job using some reasoning .

To me the dark horse in the race is the Jets because they've been stacking talent . The one who could fall would be the Saints ... IMO .

We all know Slatonisabeast will not be in a spelling be anytime soon and I'm betting he knows it to .
Old 06-17-2010   #15
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think you did a good job using some reasoning .

To me the dark horse in the race is the Jets because they've been stacking talent . The one who could fall would be the Saints ... IMO .

We all know Slatonisabeast will not be in a spelling be anytime soon and I'm betting he knows it to .
You may not make it very far either...
Old 06-17-2010   #16
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
You may not make it very far either...
Oh well .
Old 06-17-2010   #17
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Oh well .
You know I was just messing with ya right???
Old 06-17-2010   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by No More 8-8's View Post
Reading Slatonisabeast previous posts, i am not sure this is some sort of Andy Kaufman-like joke with the spelling and grammatical errors. Part of me wants to think, he is actually an educated Rice professor doing some sort of sick psychological test on all of us.
No, he is just a 16 or 17 year old young man who like some of us did not do well in school for whatever reason. What I appreciate about him, is how he handled himself despite getting trashed on this board by many. He opened up not too long ago and gave us personal insight on his life, education, grandmother and trying to join the work place. He kept coming back and some of us have noted the improvement he has made. Not attacking you 8-8, but I am very proud of this young man and hope to watch him continue to mature and interact with us. Now back to the thread...
Old 06-17-2010   #19
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Even with farve coming back he's deff older and his age will catch up to him I except a late season meltdown due to injurys for the vikes

the colts will be good but not thy good except the titans or texans to take the crown this year and colts fightig for a wildcats spot

and the pats are on a downslide IMO
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010   #20
No More 8-8's
Veteran

Rep Power: 135 No More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respected

Understood. Its good to have some insight from fellow posters. Slatonisabeast, continue to do your thing.
No More 8-8's is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read