Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-16-2010   #1
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Best division in Football

AFC South has the most wins for the past two seasons combined.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...ion-in-the-nfl
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best division in Football

we are a good divison but not the best i think the COlts prob got half thoes winz LOL

i still think the NFC east is the best becasue there always consistent

has there ever been a time were any of the 4 teams had less then 5 wins from the past 10 season ????
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg
we are a good divison but not the best i think the COlts prob got half thoes winz LOL

i still think the NFC east is the best becasue there always consistent

has there ever been a time were any of the 4 teams had less then 5 wins from the past 10 season ????
The redskins last year?
Old 06-16-2010   #4
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

AFC East looks to be the best this year but that is just on paper.
Any division that has Peyton has got to be a tough division so its not surprising they are graded high.
Old 06-16-2010   #5
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

NFC EAST is the best division in football.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh, I think the NFCE is more hype than substance. I'd take the AFCE or the AFCS over them with the AFCS having a slight edge (Buffalo bumps down the East).

Of course, rampant and wild speculation is all we have to go on at this point.
Old 06-17-2010   #7
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the NFC East. Not because I'm a Cowboy fan but because top to bottom they beat the heck out of each other every year and even the 3rd best team lately can cause alot of issues. They went through a ull but I think the records can be deceiving at times due to the fierceness of inter-division games. This year I have no clue who will come out of it.

AFCSouth would be up there but the Jags and Titans may be at a downcycle. AFCE will be tough this year. NFCNorth will be good too if Chicago step up and joins the Packers and Minny
Old 06-17-2010   #8
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

I thougt the redskins last year had like 5 wins ?????
Old 06-17-2010   #9
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
I thougt the redskins last year had like 5 wins ?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-tqLG__Al4
Old 06-17-2010   #10
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

no quarterback = no win
Old 06-17-2010   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Meh, I think the NFCE is more hype than substance. I'd take the AFCE or the AFCS over them with the AFCS having a slight edge (Buffalo bumps down the East).

Of course, rampant and wild speculation is all we have to go on at this point.
The AFC East could end up being the best division this season with the JEts being really strong and the Pats as well. The Phins could be tough as well. Buffalo will suck though. Still will be one tough division. It will be out of them and the AFC South most likely.

The NFC East is up there every year though. Like Frog said they beat the hell out of each other and all of them have pretty good defenses just about every year. If you took any of those teams and put them in less competitive divisions most likely all of them are towards the top in other divisions.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010   #12
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

1.NFC East - Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, and DC plus McNabb and Shanahan. At least on paper this year looks to be the toughest. Top to bottom.

2. AFC South. Colts are elite and will be until Manning hangs them up. Texans offense is a handful to deal with and if the defense can keep up they'll be a tough team to deal with. Hard to tell what you're going to get from the Titans and Jags each year, but they consistently play teams tough.

3. AFC East. Jets look primed this year to dominate. Pats still have Bill and Tom Brady. Dolphins need Ronnie Brown healthy, but look to have found a QB in Henne and added Marshall to the corps. Will be an interesting team. Bills....well I hate the team. So I don't have anything good to say.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010   #13
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care in the least about toughest division. All I want to see is the Texans wipe the floor with the Eagles in Jerrah's house!

edit: Or the 'skins...which ever would piss off cowgirl nation the most!

Old 06-17-2010   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

The AFCSouth plays the NFCEast this year. We'll see who the best is. I believe the AFCSouth won last time.
Old 06-17-2010   #15
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The AFCSouth plays the NFCEast this year. We'll see who the best is. I believe the AFCSouth won last time.
The Texans sucked a whole bunch of butt the last time we got in on the NFCE rotation. Probably won't be the same story this time around. One major difference: No more Mr. Mittens.
Old 06-19-2010   #16
littlecat
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
no quarterback = no win
That's right.
littlecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010   #17
Norg
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Maybe the other 3 teams won but we lost i remember

Philly beating us
Dallas killing us
we almost beat the giants
and Redskins i think beating us

your right tho we will find out who is the best this season
Old 06-19-2010   #18
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Maybe the other 3 teams won but we lost i remember

Philly beating us
Dallas killing us
we almost beat the giants
and Redskins i think beating us

your right tho we will find out who is the best this season
None of which means anything since it was four years ago and more importantly HWWNBN was QB.
Old 06-19-2010   #19
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, the AFC South is playing the NFC East this year, so we'll know for sure in less than three months. IMO, the AFCS is better. The best team in the NFCE is the Cowboys. I'd take the Colts over them. The second best team is who? The Eagles or Giants? I'd take us over them. Now the rest, I'm not so sure about.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read