Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Boise State on the move as well?

Great move by the MWC!

Utah
BYU
TCU
Boise State

Pretty strong 4 there, usually flirting with the top ten...most always in the top 25.

I'd like to see the MWC pickup Kansas and Kansas state, making it a MWC 12

Great move by the MWC!

Utah
BYU
TCU
Boise State

Pretty strong 4 there, usually flirting with the top ten...most always in the top 25.

Considering 3 of the 4 have been to BCS games very recently, I'd think they have a pretty good case to be given the available automatic BCS bid that would be available if the Big 12 goes belly up, or ends up as a shadow of it's former self.

I think the MWC with adding Boise State (I fully believed before they should have a BCS auto-bid), this fully sets the stage for the NCAA to take action if (like Champion stated) the Big XII collapses....which is currently taking place.

Great move by the MWC!

Utah
BYU
TCU
Boise State

Yea, Kansas and Missouri would be even better. That conference has room to grow into something special for sure.

Defensive end Sam Ukwuachu of Pearland, Texas, has given the Boise State football team an oral commitment for 2011, he said Thursday.
Read more: http://voices.idahostatesman.com/20...state_lands_defensive_end_texas#ixzz0qdtQcc6D
&&
And they are also successfully recruiting in Texas.

Not a huge recruit, but certainly Boise has grown their program immensely.

Certainly Chris Peterson deserves a lot of credit for not just keeping the ball rolling after Dan Hawkins, but taking things even higher.

5 years, 49-5 record.

They're also returning a lot of people from the team that won a BCS game last year. They could have a shot at busting into the title game this year.

I'd love to see the MWC teams (including Boise State) play against the top teams in college football other than themselves (see Boise State vs TCU matchup in BCS game this past year).

Back