Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-02-2011   #581
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints away game!

Im looking into these tickets just not sure if I wanna pull the trigger.. Same guy is selling 4

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-New-Orleans-Sa...item231140d051

I wonder how hectik it would be sitting in the bullpen, not really worried about me just my girl lol
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #582
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I tried booking there in May for the Sept game and they were all booked up, so they said. I want to stay at a Marriott (rewards points) but, might change. The Marriott at the Convention center is not that close to the Superdome, so I've been told. About a 20-30 min walk, so I suppose about a mile or so.

It's more fun to stay with a group, so if you all get one together let me know.

Gma
Sounds good, I will let you know Gma!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #583
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Goodness, these tickets are pricey.... sigh!! $170 for one ticket.

I got my eye on one in section 102 similar to where we were last year. Maybe the ticket prices will change some once the season starts.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #584
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Goodness, these tickets are pricey.... sigh!! $170 for one ticket.

I got my eye on one in section 102 similar to where we were last year. Maybe the ticket prices will change some once the season starts.
Well!! I'm not paying that!! I'll stay at home and watch on TV before I let them rip me off. Nope, don't like NO that much!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #585
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well!! I'm not paying that!! I'll stay at home and watch on TV before I let them rip me off. Nope, don't like NO that much!!
Grandma, I am hoping that the prices drop, but this one is for a 2nd row seat. There are more reasonable tickets prices over at stub hub.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #586
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got a group of 4 of us also looking for tickets. Anyone know of any places, other than the aftermarket sites? Will they go on sale through ticketmaster for single games?
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #587
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
I've got a group of 4 of us also looking for tickets. Anyone know of any places, other than the aftermarket sites? Will they go on sale through ticketmaster for single games?
Just keep looking on ticketmaster every morning to see if they will go on sale.. As of now all it says is "currently not on sale".

Im keeping my eye out and will post if I see anything.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-05-2011   #588
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

We r going to drive! Do any of y'all have tickets yet! Looks like most affordable are in the upper level! Anyone know any different? Where r your seats?
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011   #589
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1113 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

This will be our first roadtrip game. We will be up at the top, but we will be there. We will more than likely walk to the stadium. Any tailgates for us to crash?
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011   #590
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

My wife and I are going with 3 other guys and we are hooking up with a Saints tailgating group in NO. My wife hooked it up and was able to get us tickets for her and myself in section 221. 50 yard line club seats!!

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orlea...s/?&pn=p_221_1
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011   #591
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow those sound like great seats! Going to check out tickets again!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read