Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-16-2010   #361
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints away game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
get more and put them all over saints fans car's
I want one mine got stolen
Old 08-16-2010   #362
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 08-17-2010   #363
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I want one mine got stolen
I've had about 4 stolen! Next one I get I'm gonna glue it on!!

Still wishin I could go, but, have to work Fri and Sun night. Not sure I can make such a quick trip on Sat and make it to work standing up on Sunday night!

Anyone having any parties in H-town on Sat night?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010   #364
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Ooops, looks like I have 4 available.
I wish my girls were into football enough to pay $85 a ticket. My 3 friends are gonna lay out by the pool while I am at the game cheering my team on... :-(

P.S. Continental has a roundtrip flight to New Orleans for sale for $119 if you leave Sat and return on Monday!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010   #365
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Are you celebrating birthday this weekend also?
My birthday is on the 26th which is a Thursday so I am celebrating for 2 weekends.
Old 08-17-2010   #366
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I wish my girls were into football enough to pay $85 a ticket. My 3 friends are gonna lay out by the pool while I am at the game cheering my team on... :-(
Why are they going to lay out at night??
Old 08-17-2010   #367
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My birthday is on the 26th which is a Thursday so I am celebrating for 2 weekends.
Cool! Double the fun!
Old 08-17-2010   #368
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Why are they going to lay out at night??
While I tailgate and go to the game....the sun doesn't set until 8ish.
Old 08-17-2010   #369
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
While I tailgate and go to the game....the sun doesn't set until 8ish.
Are you being fresh with me??

Old 08-17-2010   #370
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Are you being fresh with me??

always
Old 08-17-2010   #371
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
always
Old 08-17-2010   #372
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm so ready to be in New Orleans drinking a Hurricaine!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010   #373
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 38001 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
I'm so ready to be in New Orleans drinking a Hurricaine!
enjoy the city!
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010   #374
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

My birthday was on the 10th but we are heading down to celebrate it again!!! We have a crew of 14 strong. The high rollers are leaving Friday. I'm in the penny slot crowd and we are going Saturday.

I'm ready to start getting hammered now. What time does everyone start to tailgate over there?
Old 08-17-2010   #375
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
My birthday was on the 10th but we are heading down to celebrate it again!!! We have a crew of 14 strong. The high rollers are leaving Friday. I'm in the penny slot crowd and we are going Saturday.

I'm ready to start getting hammered now. What time does everyone start to tailgate over there?
so are yall meeting up with us!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010   #376
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbleTexan View Post
they are Texans fans.........will have to check on Battle Red.....looking forward to meeting you all either way.........
Any news of if you need some more tickets?
Old 08-17-2010   #377
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
so are yall meeting up with us!
Sounds like a plan. Just need to know what time and where exactly.

If not before the game I'm sure we will all run into each other on Bourbon St.
Old 08-17-2010   #378
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Good chance Ronnie and I won't even make it to New Orleans until around 5:00(ish)
Old 08-17-2010   #379
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Good chance Ronnie and I won't even make it to New Orleans until around 5:00(ish)
You can't get up any earlier? I was thinking of leaving around... fk, I might not make it there either.
Old 08-17-2010   #380
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Okay bitches!!! JB needs "a final configuration" or "What the **** is happening here?" on this thing we're calling 'Saints Away Game'......

Post your intentions here. Are y'all staying at the O'Keefe? Do you have your own hotel? WTF?? Post now so JB doesn't have a heart attack before we hit the Louisiana state line.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read