Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-16-2010   #241
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints away game!

So what does the final list look like, who all is going?

I drank a beer with Joe the other day when I gave him his horns back, else?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010   #242
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I am staying at the Crowne Plaza on Bourbon so stop by on your way to the bars....
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010   #243
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill just remember the less we take the more alcohol for you
Old 07-20-2010   #244
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

32 days and we will be in NO for some fun & football!
Old 07-21-2010   #245
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
32 days and we will be in NO for some fun & football!

Old 07-30-2010   #246
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

My Tickets are in the mail, Whats everyone else's Status?

Old 07-30-2010   #247
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
My Tickets are in the mail, Whats everyone else's Status?
Still waiting...
Old 07-30-2010   #248
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Still waiting...
Whats the final total for you guys?

Old 07-30-2010   #249
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Whats the final total for you guys?
I'm getting 10 tickets. Not sure if they are all spoken for yet or not. My memory sucks.
Old 07-30-2010   #250
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
I'm getting 10 tickets. Not sure if they are all spoken for yet or not. My memory sucks.

Cool can't wait its goiong to be fun!

Old 08-01-2010   #251
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am in totally! How do u want to do the ticket payments? If there ends up being an extra ticket let me know.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010   #252
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I am in totally! How do u want to do the ticket payments? If there ends up being an extra ticket let me know.
When I get them in hand we can make arrangements. I will let you know about an extra when I get a firm count. I'm thinking there may be one.
Old 08-03-2010   #253
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Tickets on the way!
Old 08-03-2010   #254
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Tickets on the way!
Fed Ex has mine on hold, Im about to get off work and go pick them up.

Old 08-03-2010   #255
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Fed Ex has mine on hold, Im about to get off work and go pick them up.
I'm letting them deliver mine to work...lol
Old 08-03-2010   #256
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
I'm letting them deliver mine to work...lol
I should have done that.

Old 08-04-2010   #257
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Has anyone ever been to a Saint's game, Is everyone wearing Texans gear and will we have some problems with the people. It is New Orleans and they are pretty emotional just coming off a SB win.

Old 08-04-2010   #258
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Has anyone ever been to a Saint's game, Is everyone wearing Texans gear and will we have some problems with the people. It is New Orleans and they are pretty emotional just coming off a SB win.
I was out there 3 times last year, they were all non-Texan games so I wore black (the third one I had a Breesus jersey though) so can't give you any info on that as pertaining to Houston. The loose scattering of opponent fans I saw were treated pretty good considering what on TV sounded like a hostile environment. JB may need a hearing aid afterwards, but other than that, you're fine. You may be given black and gold beads though, accept them grudgingly.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010   #259
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I was out there 3 times last year, they were all non-Texan games so I wore black (the third one I had a Breesus jersey though) so can't give you any info on that as pertaining to Houston. The loose scattering of opponent fans I saw were treated pretty good considering what on TV sounded like a hostile environment. JB may need a hearing aid afterwards, but other than that, you're fine. You may be given black and gold beads though, accept them grudgingly.
Thanks, I don't really care if some one says something. My problem is when there are drunk fans and they throw shit, then we are going to have a problem.

Old 08-04-2010   #260
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Thanks, I don't really care if some one says something. My problem is when there are drunk fans and they throw shit, then we are going to have a problem.
Nah, they're not bad with that at all. I'm going back for the season opener, the Steelers game, and maybe a 3rd one at the end of the season/playoffs.

*ok not the season opener.. shit those are expensive.

Last edited by brakos82; 08-04-2010 at 02:59 PM.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read