Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-03-2010   #221
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints away game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
JD! Sorry, but, my plans to go with all my fantastic friends to NO took a wrong turn. I've gotta work! I have to work my share of weekend shifts and I drew the NO weekend. It was either that or the Cowboy game, and I'm not givin that one up. I HATE having to work weekends, but, I can't complain to much. My boss really works with me during the regular season to make sure I get time off, so, I'm pretty use to having to work the weekends our boys are OOT.

You all have a fantastic time, and I'll be lookin for ya on the boob tube!!
Sorry to hear that, but I totally understand. Thanks for letting us know early, and we will be sure to do some partying for ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa2Tl...eature=related
Old 07-03-2010   #222
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Speaking of which my party of 3 to 4 (form Shreveport) wants to know what's up with a) hotel reservations, and b) game ticket situation..., I gotta feed 'em sumpin!!!
Old 07-03-2010   #223
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Speaking of which my party of 3 to 4 (form Shreveport) wants to know what's up with a) hotel reservations, and b) game ticket situation..., I gotta feed 'em sumpin!!!
I thought we were going to wait until the 7th until we made any arrangements. And your friends have hotel recommendations?
Old 07-03-2010   #224
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I thought we were going to wait until the 7th until we made any arrangements. And your friends have hotel recommendations?
You're right.. We said we would wait until the 7th...

They have several suggestions, but remember they have suggestions that include hotels in and around the Quarter which include hotels with hidden passages and are a little more expensive than Motel 6...

I'm good in any direction.... me!
Old 07-03-2010   #225
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:

They have several suggestions, but remember they have suggestions that include hotels in and around the Quarter which include hotels with hidden passages and are a little more expensive than Motel 6...

Ok. Let your friends know we are waiting until the 7th to get a final count, and then we will get it handled. I think we are sitting at 9 now, but I will have to re-count if I ever sober up before then.
Old 07-03-2010   #226
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Ok. Let your friends know we are waiting until the 7th to get a final count, and then we will get it handled. I think we are sitting at 9 now, but I will have to re-count if I ever sober up before then.
Right on! I will.....
Old 07-05-2010   #227
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

TB, too bad I can't go!

But I just remember this site.
http://bookit.com/us/louisiana/new-o...FZAJ2godeDzfyQ

bookit.com

I know these deals will end soon, but check back whenever you guys want.
They have deals from time to time.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-06-2010   #228
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Tomorrow evening or Thurs. morning I will be making arrangements for those that want to be included. We are currently at 9? Anyone else want to go?
Old 07-07-2010   #229
JB
Old Curmudgeon

TB or JT, can you confirm that Billy needs two tickets and one room for Sat. night?

My count is currently at either 9 or 10 & 5 rooms... does that sound right?

dr2bKay-no room
TB +3 or4
Billy +1
JT
me

Anyone I am leaving out?

Roc Hoover, are you still wanting 2 tickets?

Last edited by JB; 07-07-2010 at 10:13 PM.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010   #230
JB
Old Curmudgeon

The sands of time are running out people!
Old 07-07-2010   #231
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

****ing Puh Ces!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2010   #232
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
****ing Puh Ces!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey so when are yall leaving and what hotel yall staying at?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #233
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I cannot get a straight asnswer out of Billy
Old 07-08-2010   #234
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I cannot get a straight asnswer out of Billy
Well **** Bronco Billy, if he's a puh cee...

Billy man-the-**** up!!
Old 07-08-2010   #235
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Where is Blue Crew??? We have Joe, we have me.... What about Tedc and Kathryn? What about TxDavid and Jen with a Pen??? How about BullPen Photos and JJezebell(sp)?? Ryan and Lindsay???? Jeff, Dean????

Really??

Nut up, or Man up!!!

We have 10 confirmations, WE NEED MORE!!!! C'mon!!!
Old 07-08-2010   #236
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

What about Katie and Dave?? Where y'all at??? (I know, again, about the bad grammar - preposition deal)... So I say, or ask again, Where y'all at??
Old 07-08-2010   #237
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Kinda strange that from a message board of over 9,000 and in a city of over 5 million ( and a whole bunch more outside the city), we can only find 10 people that want to go see a football game. And 4 of those are from a different state!
WTF? Texas is supposed to be the #1 football state in the country. Again WTF?

Not only is it a football game, it is a football game in a great, close to home, fantastic travel city. And it is a football game against the World Champions!

WTF?!!
Old 07-08-2010   #238
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Kinda strange that from a message board of over 9,000 and in a city of over 5 million ( and a whole bunch more outside the city), we can only find 10 people that want to go see a football game. And 4 of those are from a different state!

Not only is it a football game, it is a football game in a great, close to home, fantastic travel city. And it is a football game against the World Champions!

WTF?!!
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ing Puh Cees!!!!!!!!!!!!! grab a pair and nut up!!!
Old 07-09-2010   #239
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

WTF?!!
Well, to answer your question JB, it's a preseason game. Times are hard these days, and a lot of fans I know are saving bucks for the regular season. I would go if I was off work, but, I'm not all that crazy about NO, never have been.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #240
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

WTF?!!
You are so right WTF! I have a total of 10 in my party. So that will make 20 total.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read