Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-27-2010   #181
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints away game!

Bronco Billy and His Girlfriend want in on this trip if there is room
Old 06-28-2010   #182
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=BIG TORO;1460610]How many of yall will there be, I know there are 10 tickets in section 103 for $106 a piece on ticket liquadator, but that seem like too much. If yall tell me how many of yall I can try and find yall a good deal
Nevermind![/QUOTE]

I was reading this and I don't know where the "Nevermind" came from but anyways I have been keeping an eye out for decent price tickets if I see some I will post on here and let yall know.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010   #183
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Bronco Billy and His Girlfriend want in on this trip if there is room
Awesome! Of course there is room, I think Bill is cordinating the group thing.

Old 06-28-2010   #184
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Awesome! Of course there is room, I think Bill is cordinating the group thing.
If Bill is Coordinating, I hope he is delegating the hell out of it!
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010   #185
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
If Bill is Coordinating, I hope he is delegating the hell out of it!
Yessir, I am delegating!!!

What have you figured out on the tickets and hotel? What's the count?? How are we ALL getting there??

BTW, my friends coming down from Shreveport have a lot to offer in terms of sight seeing and stuff like that, that are not necessarily "touristy" things to do, but very cool. Also, they have very cool hotel ideas, right there in or near the "Quarter".....
Old 06-28-2010   #186
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_bill View Post
yessir, i am delegating!!!

What have you figured out on the tickets and hotel? What's the count?? How are we all getting there??

Btw, my friends coming down from shreveport have a lot to offer in terms of sight seeing and stuff like that, that are not necessarily "touristy" things to do, but very cool. Also, they have very cool hotel ideas, right there in or near the "quarter".....
call mom tomorrow.
Old 06-28-2010   #187
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
call mom tomorrow.
You got it!! I was a little busy yesterday and wasn't able to call! My bad! Did you cash that check yet??
Old 06-28-2010   #188
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yessir, I am delegating!!!

What have you figured out on the tickets and hotel? What's the count?? How are we ALL getting there??

BTW, my friends coming down from Shreveport have a lot to offer in terms of sight seeing and stuff like that, that are not necessarily "touristy" things to do, but very cool. Also, they have very cool hotel ideas, right there in or near the "Quarter".....
As of right now, there are 32 tickets in one section, two adjacent rows available for $82

Don't know about how many may want in.

Hotel is ?
Brain Cushing
Old 06-28-2010   #189
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
As of right now, there are 32 tickets in one section, two adjacent rows available for $82

Don't know about how many may want in.

Hotel is ?

Well, get it figured out. That's why I delegated it to YOU!

I'll work on that. One of my friends mentioned a hotel that has secret passages and such. They normally get a r00m for about a 120 per night....

BTW, I will garauntee 5 game tickets and at least two hotel rooms (Vicki, Mitch, Ronny, Dan Smith and me)!
Old 06-28-2010   #190
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Well, get it figured out. That's why I delegated it to YOU!

I'll work on that. One of my friends mentioned a hotel that has secret passages and such. They normally get a r00m for about a 120 per night....
Ok, then we need to set a deadline. July 5th it is. You want in and want to sit with fellow Texans fans, sign up here by that date. I will get the tickets and we can settle later.

edit: Currently have 7 people? Bill & friends =4, Joe Texan, Dr2bKay, and me. Know I missed some.
Brain Cushing
Old 06-28-2010   #191
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Ok, then we need to set a deadline. July 5th it is. You want in and want to sit with fellow Texans fans, sign up here by that date. I will get the tickets and we can settle later.

edit: Currently have 7 people? Bill & friends =4, Joe Texan, Dr2bKay, and me. Know I missed some.
Change the date to 7/7.... Do you know how many people will be hungover on monday, July 5th??

BTW, I will help with the initial finance, of course!
Old 06-28-2010   #192
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Change the date to 7/7.... Do you know how many people will be hungover on monday, July 5th??

BTW, I will help with the initial finance, of course!
Ok...7/7 it is. And of course you are!
Brain Cushing
Old 06-28-2010   #193
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Ok...7/7 it is. And of course you are!
I got it!!!

Add two, Billy and his date!

I hope she's HAWT!
Old 06-28-2010   #194
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
I got it!!!

Add two, Billy and his date!

I hope she's HAWT!
Who is Billy?
Brain Cushing
Old 06-28-2010   #195
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Who is Billy?

Old 06-28-2010   #196
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Alrighty then! So, we are at 9? Dr2bKay and JT can you confirm you are in? Roc, you got your tickets yet? Anyone else?

Big Toro, we already know how you are...
Brain Cushing
Old 06-29-2010   #197
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Go away spammer!
Brain Cushing
Old 06-29-2010   #198
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Alrighty then! So, we are at 9? Dr2bKay and JT can you confirm you are in? Roc, you got your tickets yet? Anyone else?

Big Toro, we already know how you are...
Im all in!

Hey I did tell yall the hetel im staying in is only 85 dollars a night on expedia, just reminding yall, thats 35 dollars a night cheaper. I put a link somewhere in this thread.

Old 06-29-2010   #199
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Go away spammer!
Who was the spammer?
Old 06-29-2010   #200
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Im all in!

Hey I did tell yall the hetel im staying in is only 85 dollars a night on expedia, just reminding yall, thats 35 dollars a night cheaper. I put a link somewhere in this thread.
Go find it (the link) and repost!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read