Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-11-2010   #1
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Saints away game!

Im going to the Saints game in New Orleans, I know its a preseason game but its a good excuse to go drink and gamble. Im leaving Friday morning and coming back suday. Let me know if anyone else is going, maybe we can get out there and tailgate some.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010   #2
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints away game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Im going to the Saints game in New Orleans, I know its a preseason game but its a good excuse to go drink and gamble. Im leaving Friday morning and coming back suday. Let me know if anyone else is going, maybe we can get out there and tailgate some.
I think I have to work that weekend lemme check the schedule next week.
Old 06-11-2010   #3
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Let me Know!

Old 06-11-2010   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Let me Know!
will do, not sure if my liver can take the kind of abuse that NO can offer
Old 06-11-2010   #5
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Mine can, and Im going for sure already purchesed my tickets!

Old 06-13-2010   #6
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

This game is the week before my birthday....so I am in. I am trying to get some of my other friends to come along so that we can party tonight, but I will probably be the only one concerned with going to the game.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010   #7
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It might be fun but I don't want to go anywhere near NO with those toxic fumes coming off that failed oil well that they can't control. New Orleans is a cursed place. Good place for drunks to visit though..lol Y'all might want to take a gas mask down there with you.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-14-2010   #8
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
It might be fun but I don't want to go anywhere near NO with those toxic fumes coming off that failed oil well that they can't control. New Orleans is a cursed place. Good place for drunks to visit though..lol Y'all might want to take a gas mask down there with you.

Those fumes will just add to our buzz, should be a good time!

Old 06-14-2010   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Old 06-14-2010   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Kay! When is your birthday? Mine is the week before the Saints game, but, I dont think I'm going to NO. Thinking about heading to Ariz for the Cards game though.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010   #11
BobbleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 13 BobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
This game is the week before my birthday....so I am in. I am trying to get some of my other friends to come along so that we can party tonight, but I will probably be the only one concerned with going to the game.
Kay, My daughters 21st birthday is the day of the game, we were already planning on being in New Orleans...........we are going to get tickets to the game.............we'll see you there..........
BobbleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010   #12
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Those fumes will just add to our buzz, should be a good time!
mmmmm I didn't think about that...
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010   #13
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Seems like some people are intrested, has anyone ever tailgated out there or we can do some bar hoping on Bourbon street before the game.

We all need to get together and decide when yall want to get together up there.

Old 06-15-2010   #14
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Kay! When is your birthday? Mine is the week before the Saints game, but, I dont think I'm going to NO. Thinking about heading to Ariz for the Cards game though.
My birthday is the 26th of August...

Last edited by Dr2bKay; 06-15-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old 06-15-2010   #15
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
My birthday is the 26th...
damn, I thought you were turning 17

Old 06-15-2010   #16
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
damn, I thought you were turning 17
I wish I was gonna be 17 again....
Old 06-15-2010   #17
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

The last time we played New Orleans, I coordinated a party at Mike Anderson's on Bourbon St. We had the upstairs dining area and balcony available. Seems like for $40 per person, there was an all you could eat buffet and of course access to the balcony overlooking Bourbon St.

Sadly, Mike Anderson's on Bourbon St. closed after Katrina but you may consider booking another similar type facility.

We had lots of fun that night but the Texans lost the next day.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010   #18
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Seems like some people are intrested, has anyone ever tailgated out there or we can do some bar hoping on Bourbon street before the game.

We all need to get together and decide when yall want to get together up there.
Trust me, it's better to get shit-faced after the game. I was there on three occasions for Saints games last year. Only went bar-hopping prior the first time, because it's more fun down there when the Saints win.... especially when it's a big game. Fun times, fun times.

Then again the weekend of the UH/Mem march madness game...... that one was, umm, interesting.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010   #19
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Trust me, it's better to get shit-faced after the game. I was there on three occasions for Saints games last year. Only went bar-hopping prior the first time, because it's more fun down there when the Saints win.... especially when it's a big game. Fun times, fun times.

Then again the weekend of the UH/Mem march madness game...... that one was, umm, interesting.
I plan on before and after!

Old 06-15-2010   #20
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
I plan on before and after!
you go right along ahead.... I prefer to not have a hangover with 60,000+ screaming fans.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read