Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-07-2010   #1
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default who's one guy

you will always homer regardless of what team he plays for? besides the one that plays on your team.
Old 06-07-2010   #2
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who's one guy

Rajon Rondo.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010   #3
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

If we're talking football, I gotta go Marshall Faulk; just loved watching him play.

Any sport, I'm going Roger Federer. Plays the most beautiful tennis I've ever seen, and still astounds me with some shots he pulls when I watch.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

In no specific order:

Earl
Hakeem
Nolan.

/My my list forever
Old 06-07-2010   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In no specific order:

Earl
Hakeem
Nolan.

/My my list forever
Yessir, they would be my 1st choices too. D-Ryans and AJ would be my current player choices.
Old 06-07-2010   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought it was suppsoed to be players that didn't play for your home team
Old 06-07-2010   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Yeah, but we don't give a damn.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-07-2010   #8
Ckw

Ken Griffey, Jr.
Old 06-07-2010   #9
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Jerome Bettis.
Sir Charles Barkley.
Manny(I still cheer for him individually but loved him is Boston)

*Even though Charles played for the Rockets but it wasn't for the majority of his career so I included him.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010   #10
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Toby Gerhart fo' sho. And AP, as an Oklahoma fan, he is awesome.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 74351 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I always liked Pennington even though he's injured a lot.

FILTHY
Old 06-08-2010   #12
littlecat
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat littlecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I agree with you.
littlecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #13
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I always liked Pennington even though he's injured a lot.

FILTHY
Dude, that is legit.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #14
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87860 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Troy Polamalu, but I also have to admit that I enjoy watching Peyton Manning as well. When he's not carving us up at least.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #15
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Favre
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #16
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Ray Lewis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxlSqEHwQFs
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #17
Tonaaayyyy
Rookie

Rep Power: 130 Tonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respected

Derek Rose

Tiger Woods

Roger Federer

Mark Sanchez
Tonaaayyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #18
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 74351 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonaaayyyy View Post

Mark Sanchez
Boooooooooooooo!
Old 06-08-2010   #19
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel blue texans View Post
yes!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #20
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Jason Witten
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read