Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-04-2010   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Frank Bush Q&A at All Access

Here's the edited down video of the Frank Bush Q&A at All Access, along with a summary of the subjects:

Texans Defensive Coordinator Frank Bush Q&A

The good news is that you get a front row view of the Q&A.

The bad news is that a front row view of the Q&A means a lot of Rich Lord/Frank Bush up-crotch camera angle. Not my taste, but who knows, maybe that works for you.
Old 06-04-2010   #2
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Frank Bush Q&A at All Access

Bush sucks. He referred to Pollard as a kid.
Old 06-04-2010   #3
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I wondered about the crotch-cam myself.

The show is called 'All-Access' for a reason I guess ?
Old 06-04-2010   #4
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Bush sucks. He referred to Pollard as a kid.
Yep, I'm tired of his "aw shucks" attitude....and....and....McNair's cheap....yeah.
Old 06-04-2010   #5
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yep, I'm tired of his "aw shucks" attitude....and....and....McNair's cheap....yeah.
And the Denny's menu that he uses to call the defenses!
Old 06-04-2010   #6
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a subtle detail but go back and watch how Bush reacts to the question about Barwin's developement. His voice gets really high (i think there have been studies that show anxiety or nervousness, denial maybe, when someone's voice goes up like that).

It's the offseason. This is what I do.

Makes me wonder if

A) They see him purely as a situational pass rusher and nothing more.

B) He's so beatily amazing so far that Bush is trying everything he can to keep from leaping out of his seat to tell us how freakin' good this "kid" is!!!!

C) He tore up his knee on the way back from IKEA today and Frank has super powers and can see into the future and he knew about it already.

D) I'm over thinking things.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010   #7
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
It's a subtle detail but go back and watch how Bush reacts to the question about Barwin's developement. His voice gets really high (i think there have been studies that show anxiety or nervousness, denial maybe, when someone's voice goes up like that).

It's the offseason. This is what I do.

Makes me wonder if

A) They see him purely as a situational pass rusher and nothing more.

B) He's so beatily amazing so far that Bush is trying everything he can to keep from leaping out of his seat to tell us how freakin' good this "kid" is!!!!

C) He tore up his knee on the way back from IKEA today and Frank has super powers and can see into the future and he knew about it already.

D) I'm over thinking things.
I think a tad of A, a smidgeon of C, and a whole lot of B!
Old 06-05-2010   #8
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

cool. so long as it's not "D".
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010   #9
lionlisa

no thanks, it dont works on me, but thanks anyway
Old 06-05-2010   #10
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I think a tad of A, a smidgeon of C, and a whole lot of B!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
cool. so long as it's not "D".
Damn dude I miss typed. Should have been a smidgeon of D, not C
Old 06-07-2010   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

More Frank Bush video in the context of youth and adding veteran free agents:

Does the young Texans team need free agent vets?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read