Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-27-2010   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Pollard Quote

Can someone find the 'don't pee down your leg' Pollard quote for me? I've looked and can't find it.

Thanks!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Pollard Quote

First one to post a link gets a beer.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-27-2010   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pollard Quote

This one ?

Quote:
You just got to establish yourself....let them know that I'm going to hit the ever-loving **** out of them. Sorry to say that, but that's how I feel, thatís how I play."
Old 05-27-2010   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
This one ?
No - he was trying to get the team fired up, and he said something about you have to go out there and play tought, you can't just go out there and pee down your leg.

Maybe it was an audio snippet?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-27-2010   #5
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
No - he was trying to get the team fired up, and he said something about you have to go out there and play tought, you can't just go out there and pee down your leg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZdXZLyR9E
Old 05-27-2010   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
No, not that. He was referring to the Texans - saying you can't go out there and be scared, can't go out there and pee yourself.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-27-2010   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Wasn't he was mocking Caldwell or White? We had an OL who pissed his pants. Funny stuff.
Old 05-27-2010   #8
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
No, not that. He was referring to the Texans - saying you can't go out there and be scared, can't go out there and pee yourself.
Man ... I thought that was it .
Old 05-27-2010   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Wasn't he was mocking Caldwell or White? We had an OL who pissed his pants. Funny stuff.
LMAO - he might have been. I didn't know that part of it.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-27-2010   #10
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My money would be on White.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

This?

White "nature duties"

Otherwise, I just came across the "knock the piss outta ya" quotes.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Maybe I'll have to e-mail 610.....
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-27-2010   #13
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LMAO - he might have been. I didn't know that part of it.
I bet if you look a week or two after the White pissing incident, you'll find the Pollard quotes. I remember it fairly well. It's somewhere on this board for sure.
Old 05-27-2010   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
I bet if you look a week or two after the White pissing incident, you'll find the Pollard quotes. I remember it fairly well. It's somewhere on this board for sure.
Again, I offer a beer Trying to bust out work to leave town for the weekend tomorrow afternoon.

And there IS a reason I am asking this
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-27-2010   #15
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 6088 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

I *Think* it was a LZ interview..The one where he was going to bust someone in da mouf
Old 05-27-2010   #16
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootba...ock_the_1.html
Old 05-27-2010   #17
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

My work computer won't play it Is the quote I am talking about in there?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-27-2010   #18
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 6088 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

My computer won't play it either. Could be lost to cyberspace.
Old 05-27-2010   #19
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
My work computer won't play it Is the quote I am talking about in there?
I can play it but... Deaf... waiting for somebody to quote it too!
Old 05-27-2010   #20
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

not it but good .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJKdp...eature=related

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read