Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-26-2010   #1
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL Fan Ranking

http://fanrankings.nfl.com/

Lets see how you rank em:

Old 05-26-2010   #2
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Fan Ranking

Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #3
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Your rankings do not reflect mine, therefore you are wrong.

EDIT: Just a question, how come you have the Jets so low?
Old 05-26-2010   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this a power ranking or a ranking of the fans?
Old 05-26-2010   #5
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Your rankings do not reflect mine, therefore you are wrong.

EDIT: Just a question, how come you have the Jets so low?
I do not believe in the Sanchise, I think he'll struggle this year. Looking at their schedule, I don't expect them to get more than 8-9 wins.
Old 05-26-2010   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Is this a power ranking or a ranking of the fans?
Rank the teams. If it were "fan" rankings I'd put Houston much much lower than #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminati
I do not believe in the Sanchise, I think he'll struggle this year. Looking at their schedule, I don't expect them to get more than 8-9 wins.
Fair enough. I think as long as Ryan keeps his finger on the defense they will contend heavily for the AFCE.
Old 05-26-2010   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Rank the teams. If it were "fan" rankings I'd put Houston much much lower than #11

Fair enough. I think as long as Ryan keeps his finger on the defense they will contend heavily for the AFCE.
Ouch. That hurt.

That being said... We're getting the top pick next year but I don't necessarily think we're the worst. Just that our schedule gives me the heebiewillies...
Old 05-26-2010   #8
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You meant higher, as in the Top 10,right?

Here is the discussion at NFL Network

That was tough because it's the off-season. It would be easier if we were in the season.....

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 05-26-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #9
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post

That was tough because it's the off-season. It would be easier if the we were in the season.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Ouch. That hurt.
This board represents a small minority of sports fandom in Houston. After reading chron.com comments and listening to sports radio callers, yeah, Houston fans aren't exactly the most zealous (unless the team is winning) and routinely just straight up don't know about/don't care about local sports teams.

Also, why is it like pulling teeth to get people to show up to games before the TV feed starts?

But this isn't about who has the best fans it's more about who we as fans think are the better teams.
Old 05-26-2010   #10
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Quote:

That was tough because it's the off-season. It would be easier if we were in the season.....
Ouch, Raiders at #31...

Old 05-26-2010   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, in the related videos, the Dolphins cheerleaders are shown and they beat the hell out of the Texan's girls. Looks like an SI swimsuit shoot.

Dolphins cheerleaders video
Old 05-26-2010   #12
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Ouch, Raiders at #31...

To change it up a little I made a ranking of the teams that I like the best to dislike but I did not submit.

That was easier.

Old 05-26-2010   #13
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

<---- Homer.

Old 05-26-2010   #14
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
<---- Homer.
Old 05-26-2010   #15
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 40321 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
To change it up a little I made a ranking of the teams that I like the best to dislike but I did not submit.

That was easier.
Saints at 26... ouch >.<
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #16
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

That was easier.
Why the Dolphins at 31? They're an easy win year after year
Old 05-26-2010   #17
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Why the Dolphins at 31? They're an easy win year after year
True but they were my ex's favorite team until the Bucs won the SB now TB is her favorite team.

Old 05-30-2010   #18
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This board represents a small minority of sports fandom in Houston. After reading chron.com comments and listening to sports radio callers, yeah, Houston fans aren't exactly the most zealous (unless the team is winning) and routinely just straight up don't know about/don't care about local sports teams.

Also, why is it like pulling teeth to get people to show up to games before the TV feed starts?

But this isn't about who has the best fans it's more about who we as fans think are the better teams.
I think if you were rating the FANS then you wouldn't include people who do not care about the Texans(not fans).

The Texans have great fans even if it is a small number it is a big enough number to put 70,000 in the stadium every sunday and love their team win or lose!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010   #19
thunderkyss 
&amp; so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

here's mine
Old 06-07-2010   #20
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans came in 15th in the fan rankings. That's pretty much where I expected them to come in. The good news is that we're ahead of the Titans.

Here are the rankings from the fan vote:

1. New Orleans Saints
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. Minnesota Vikings
4. New York Jets
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Green Bay Packers
7. Baltimore Ravens
8. San Diego Chargers
9. New England Patriots
10. New York Giants
11. Cincinnati Bengals
12. Pittsburgh Steelers
13. Philadelphia Eagles
14. Atlanta Falcons
15. Houston Texans
16. Tennessee Titans
17. San Francisco 49ers
18. Miami Dolphins
19. Washington Redskins
20. Arizona Cardinals
21. Denver Broncos
22. Chicago Bears
23. Carolina Panthers
24. Jacksonville Jaguars
25. Seattle Seahawks
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Oakland Raiders
29. Buffalo Bills
30. Cleveland Browns
31. Detroit Lions
32. St. Louis Rams

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/06/07/sain...series-begins/

Total Access began its "32 teams in 32 days" tonight. If they talk about five teams per week (Mon thru Fri) then expect them to talk about the Texans on Wednesday, June 30.
KMG 365 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read