Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-26-2010   #1
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Haynesworth impregnates stripper, sued $10m

http://www.nypost.com/iphone/story.p...p_p6stories_01

from the gold standard in journalism, the New York Post

if the allegations are true I am kinda glad he isn't a Texan
he needed to turn that ho into a housewife and put a ring on that finger

I love women and strippers are awesome but you gotta be responsible
when you help bring a kid into the world you gotta be there for the child

haynes should be a Raider by the end of the week
the guy would help the Texans on the field but he has lost me now

I guess I should say Thanks to Smithiak
Old 05-26-2010   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Haynesworth impregnates stripper, sued $10m

Big Al is married already and has kids according to sports radio 610. THey described the accuser as an "exotic dancer from Brooklyn". lol...
Old 05-26-2010   #3
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79917 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

$10M?????

Don't know the length of the relationship, but that may beat Paul McCartney in terms of PPF.
Old 05-26-2010   #4
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

For $10M, he could have bought that chic that Eliot Spitzer was (and still is, lol) paying for.
Old 05-26-2010   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

To quote some Kanye... "I ain't sayin' she's a gold digga...."

OR

"Yo Albert. Imma let you finish tappin' that, but nobody tapped it better than..."

Quote:
...Salma Hayek look-alike Silvia Mena,who's nearly four months pregnant, says she met the 6-foot-6, 350-pound defensive lineman in Miami late last year....
Oh. Well, then...

(and not of Haynes)
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay, let me be clear: I agree with everyone who says that you have to be there for the child. I believe in marriage before sex too.
I also believe the kid is in line to inherit or even get whatever from Albert Haynesworth because of the simple bloodline.

However, does it cost 10mil to raise a child? Yes, we can argue that she will now be out of work for a while, doctor bills, hospital bills, plus diapers, food etc... I got three kids so I know. Yes he should own up to his responsibilities but it takes two and she should've been more responsible too right? Why 10 mil? I am raising 3 kids just fine on waaaaaaaaaay less than that.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post

Don't you think you ought to thank that tight wad McNair for not going after him?
Old 05-26-2010   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Okay, let me be clear: I agree with everyone who says that you have to be there for the child. I believe in marriage before sex too.
I also believe the kid is in line to inherit or even get whatever from Albert Haynesworth because of the simple bloodline.

However, does it cost 10mil to raise a child? Yes, we can argue that she will now be out of work for a while, doctor bills, hospital bills, plus diapers, food etc... I got three kids so I know. Yes he should own up to his responsibilities but it takes two and she should've been more responsible too right? Why 10 mil? I am raising 3 kids just fine on waaaaaaaaaay less than that.
I think the child support is based upon reasonable expectation of what child would receive if father was in the home plus amount of income received by father.

The expectation for your child may be public school but a private school and tutors and security guards/transportation by limo for Hainesworth's children.
Old 05-26-2010   #9
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Who are you and what did you do with Second Honeymoon...? Kidding. Haynesworth isnt a very good person. Hell of a player when motivated, but sleezy.
Old 05-26-2010   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post

Nothing aside from the concept is fair about child support. Yes, every man or woman that is no longer at home parenting needs to contribute financially to the children's upbringing, but the implementation in this country is FUBAR.
Old 05-26-2010   #11
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Pfft, he's probably signing on the dotted line as we speak.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #12
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36959 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I do not know if it was their goal to have a child together. Someone should have remembered teir rain gear.
Old 05-26-2010   #13
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 74351 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Get it stripper person who is having a baby Haynesworth. She hit the lottery and anybody who hates on Child Support is a hater.
Old 05-26-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Can they be sure pre-birth whose the daddy? Is he like the only possibility? Really?
Old 05-26-2010   #15
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 74351 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Can they be sure pre-birth whose the daddy? Is he like the only possibility? Really?
They gave her a lie detector test Maury Povich style.
Old 05-26-2010   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Yeah, well shit, I passed a lie detector too! Said I was 35...lol

Old 05-26-2010   #17
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Yeah, well shit, I passed a lie detector too! Said I was 35...lol

That's because you have dyslexia.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #18
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
That's because you have dyslexia.
Or I lie!
Old 05-27-2010   #19
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Truth be told...if that stripper gets that money, she'll be broke in 5 years.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010   #20
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Hopeful Mother : BUT MY BABY HAS HIS EYEBROWS! HE MUST BE THE FATHER!

Maury : And the results are in. Albert, you are not the father.

Albert (is eating a huge sandwich) : Woo! (Followed the Haynesworth sack dance and Albert walking off to find if there is anyone as dumb as Daniel Snyder to get a contract from),

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read