Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-25-2010   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default All Access tailgating?

Is anyone planning on getting there a little early and doing some cooking and drinking?
Old 05-25-2010   #2
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Access tailgating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew6 View Post
is anyone planning on getting there a little early and doing some cooking and drinking?
hell yea!!!!!!!!!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Danny I think it might be just you and me in the parking lot with a 12 pack
Old 05-25-2010   #4
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Thats all I need!

Old 05-25-2010   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Thats all I need!
Awww, how sweet. A new message board couple.

I was going to consider tagging along, but not sure I want to interrupt.

Old 05-25-2010   #6
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Awww, how sweet. A new message board couple.

I was going to consider tagging along, but not sure I want to interrupt.

A women in the mix would help quite considerably!

Old 05-25-2010   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Danny I think we're getting thrown in a corner of a bro-mance. We need to get a chic in the mix quick. Glasshalffull join in quick lol.
Sponsored links
Old 05-25-2010   #8
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Danny I think we're getting thrown in a corner of a bro-mance. We need to get a chic in the mix quick. Glasshalffull join in quick lol.

What time? I was going to start off at Pappasitos then head over to the Blue lot.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
What time? I was going to start off at Pappasitos then head over to the Blue lot.
I get off at like 11 tomorrow and free till start time.
Old 05-25-2010   #10
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I get off at like 11 tomorrow and free till start time.
What time were you heading over to the blue lot?
Old 05-25-2010   #11
Andrew6
Site Contributor

not entirely sure. I kind of have alot of dead time tomorrow. I was thinking about getting off work and maybe hitting up the gun range to kill some time.
Old 05-25-2010   #12
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
not entirely sure. I kind of have alot of dead time tomorrow. I was thinking about getting off work and maybe hitting up the gun range to kill some time.
lol. I still need to go to academy to try to find a football....I got sidetracked yesterday. :-(
Old 05-25-2010   #13
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
lol. I still need to go to academy to try to find a football....I got sidetracked yesterday. :-(
yeah I guess I need to do the same. I was thinking of just getting a shirt or something done.
Old 05-26-2010   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Have fun ya'll!! Can't make this one, but, I'll be thinking about ya!! Maybe it'll make my work night go faster just knowing my pals are having a Texan goodtime!!!! Sweet thoughts that will make me smile!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Have fun ya'll!! Can't make this one, but, I'll be thinking about ya!! Maybe it'll make my work night go faster just knowing my pals are having a Texan goodtime!!!! Sweet thoughts that will make me smile!!
Aren't you about ready to retire and devote all of your time to Houston Texan fandom?

Old 05-26-2010   #16
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Aren't you about ready to retire and devote all of your time to Houston Texan fandom?

If only!! thinking about parking a nice big box under the 610 overpass at Kirby and just wing it from there on out! Bet my BC pals would throw me a wing or two!! lol
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read