Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-23-2010   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Houston Texans

Houston Texans Draft Grades Video

Good Morning TexansTalk.com!! First off, I would like to say THANK YOU guys for all of the feedback and support that you've been giving me! I really appreciate that!

Here's my take on the Texans draft...

Enjoy!!

Emory
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Houston Texans

Emory,
FYI, the Texans will put Dickerson at WR to start with. Which makes sense, in that he has the size the WCO covets.

A lot of fans here also question not taking a FS in the draft. A possible explanation could be that they like last year's 7th round pick, Troy Nolan, who is coming off IR.

That was the first clip I've seen of Tyler Sheehan. Looks like he can put something on the ball while on the run, which is important in this offense. I'm excited to see what he has in camp. Thanks.

Love your intro, especially the old NFL Today theme. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-23-2010   #3
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Houston Texans Draft Grades Video

Good Morning TexansTalk.com!! First off, I would like to say THANK YOU guys for all of the feedback and support that you've been giving me! I really appreciate that!

Here's my take on the Texans draft...

Enjoy!!

Emory
Looks pretty good, nice job.

Just a couple of things:

Dickerson is going to be a receiver.

Who would you have taken instead of Tate? My boy Gerhart?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

why am I only hearing music on the link
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #5
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
why am I only hearing music on the link
Do you have Adobe Flash Player installed?
Old 05-23-2010   #6
Lucky

Emory's AFC South Draft Grades:

Titans - A
Colts - B
Jags - C
Texans - B
Old 05-23-2010   #7
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Ugh flash needed

I love my iPhone too much
will have to check this on my pc
I think a B is probably a bit high but draft grades at this point is probably a bit early. Would have preferred dan Williams in 1st but had to go CB due to failure to address the situation pre-draft
Old 05-23-2010   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks lucky, I haven't a clue what is going on with my computer, I reinstalled flash and such (running firefox) and I see the video and everything but it is like elevator music throughout the video..

I can see the video just fine
Old 05-23-2010   #9
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Emory,
FYI, the Texans will put Dickerson at WR to start with. Which makes sense, in that he has the size the WCO covets.

A lot of fans here also question not taking a FS in the draft. A possible explanation could be that they like last year's 7th round pick, Troy Nolan, who is coming off IR.

That was the first clip I've seen of Tyler Sheehan. Looks like he can put something on the ball while on the run, which is important in this offense. I'm excited to see what he has in camp. Thanks.

Love your intro, especially the old NFL Today theme. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Lucky!! Yea...Sheehan is a pretty good prospect. I'm also interested in seeing what Nolan can do since you guys didn't draft a S, he must be a pretty good prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Looks pretty good, nice job.

Just a couple of things:

Dickerson is going to be a receiver.

Who would you have taken instead of Tate? My boy Gerhart?
Thanks Homie!! I would've taken Gerhart... He is an every down back and his Pass-pro skills are underrated..
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #10
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 6475 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for posting EM.
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

I am kinda excited about Dickerson.. esp with him backing up AJ and letting AJ teach him the ropes .. I hope it pans out!
Old 05-23-2010   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

oh and Garrett Graham. I think his stats and such were very similar to Daniels coming out of college..

excited about that one too
Old 05-23-2010   #13
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Thanks Homie!! I would've taken Gerhart... He is an every down back and his Pass-pro skills are underrated..
So it Tate. His measurements/drill time at the combine were better than Gerhart. Not to mention that Gerhart runs so upright (like Chris Brown). I hated seeing that last season.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #14
Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Thanks lucky, I haven't a clue what is going on with my computer, I reinstalled flash and such (running firefox) and I see the video and everything but it is like elevator music throughout the video..

I can see the video just fine
I might try going to flashplayer's settings manager, to ensure you're allowing flashplayer to store to your computer. Maybe the security settings on your firewall, also.
Old 05-23-2010   #15
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
So it Tate. His measurements/drill time at the combine were better than Gerhart. Not to mention that Gerhart runs so upright (like Chris Brown). I hated seeing that last season.
Its pick your flavour here. Gerhart and Tate are going to be measured against each other on this board for their entire careers.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #16
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Good stuff and I fully expect Nolan to make a move next season.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read