Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-21-2010   #1
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Santana Moss Linked to Galea

I know this is a few days old but the part that got me about this story when it broke is the day before Redskin players were being interviewed and they were saying they didn't want to know the guy on their team doing it. Then this came out. I also find it interesting..and maybe this is a CnD thing to answer....what is the difference between injecting it directly into muscle that needs repairing and just injecting it in general?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5204001

Quote:
LEESBURG, Va. -- Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan is taking a "wait and see" approach to reports that receiver Santana Moss is linked to a Canadian doctor charged with smuggling and supplying human growth hormone.

Shanahan said Thursday that he will speak to Moss "at the right time" about the matter and has not been contacted by the league.

"Let's just wait and see before we throw him underneath the bus," Shanahan said after speaking at a local Chamber of Commerce luncheon.
Quote:
Mark J. Mahoney, one of Galea's attorneys, said his client did nothing wrong.

"Officials of the NFL and other sports organizations can sleep soundly tonight, because there is nothing he did with these athletes to help them with performance enhancement," Mahoney told The Buffalo News on Wednesday.

"[Galea] strictly provided treatment for injuries. If any athlete got [HGH], it was injected directly into injured tissue, in very small amounts, for purposes of healing," Mahoney told the newspaper.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sp...-94277429.html

Quote:
ASHBURN - The Washington Redskins players are doing the same thing as many others these days. They're trying to guess which of them is Athlete A, the one who is part of a federal investigation involving an illegal supplement.

"I don't want to know," Redskins end Phillip Daniels said. "I don't want to look at my [teammate] and say, 'You've been doing that all this time?' Who knows if it helped him or hurt him ... I hope they tear the papers up and let it go."
Old 05-24-2010   #2
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Santana Moss Linked to Galea

and this could be a huge story to come if Galea starts singing....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read