Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-13-2010   #1
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Best Pro Pipeline?

Thought it was kind of interesting that ESPN recently did a bracket style contest for the best college that has produced NFL talent over the past 39 years or so.

I thought this was an excellent topic and thought it'd fun to debate over and maybe do our own board bracket.

What team do you think and what's your argument?
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010   #2
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Pro Pipeline?

I would have to say in the top would be:

1.) Miami (FL)

2.) Ohio State

3.) Michigan

4.) USC

5.) Texas
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010   #3
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Best Pro Pipeline?

I seen it they don't have OU or UT on there. Whoever wrote the bracket up don't know what they are doing. IMO these are the teams that should be on: Oklahoma, Texas and Michigan. Who should be left off: Okla. St., Nebraska and Arizona St.

Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010   #4
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Good topic, but I would just guess

1) USC

2) Oklahoma

3) Alabama

4) Georgia

5) Florida State

Miami, UT, LSU, OSU and Michigan would be close
Old 05-14-2010   #5
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember the NFL Network did a Top 10 football factories. I remembered they had USC at #1. I found this site that has the detailed top 10 list.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...ball-factories

Texas isn't even in the top 10 surprisingly while Tennessee and Syracuse are.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

well if we just look at the Texans current roster & go by best player my vote would look something like this-

1. Miami (FL) - Andre Johnson

2. Alabama - DeMeco Ryans/Kareem Jackson

3. USC - Brian Cushing

4. Virginia - Matt Schaub

5. N.C. State - Mario Williams
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read