Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-12-2010   #1
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2678 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cushing press conference @ 1pm Central

NickScurfield

Texans LB Brian Cushing will address the media tomorrow in a 1 pm CT press conference. Watch it live on HoustonTexans.com

www.twitter.com
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010   #2
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing press conference @ 1pm Central

Double rods then chunk deuce.

(Kidding)
Old 05-12-2010   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I could care less about Cushing addressing anyone, just want him to address his regimen as it pertains to the NFL policy so that it has no impact on a loss of games, nor his level of play.
Old 05-12-2010   #4
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected

I just want Cushing to hurry up and get back on the field. The defense will not be the same without his physical presence.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010   #5
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
NickScurfield

Texans LB Brian Cushing will address the media tomorrow in a 1 pm CT press conference. Watch it live on HoustonTexans.com

www.twitter.com
Im assuming this is tomorrow the 13th???? do you know if it will be on tv?
Old 05-12-2010   #6
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32527 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Im assuming this is tomorrow the 13th???? do you know if it will be on tv?
I'm sure it will be. At least on FSW if nowhere else.

edit: Probably NFLN also.
Old 05-12-2010   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I could care less about Cushing addressing anyone, just want him to address his regimen as it pertains to the NFL policy so that it has no impact on a loss of games, nor his level of play.
WOW KT, you and I are on the same page... Who da thunk it?
Old 05-12-2010   #8
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Iam so sick of this story Let it go people Man any story that comes out the NFLN takes it and milks it so bad
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Agreed. However, I do think he should address his team. As far as what he say to the media and the fans...pffft, it'll likely be bullbutter anyways.
Old 05-13-2010   #10
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Double rods then chunk deuce.

(Kidding)
LOL.

Then form tackle a random reporter. Never saying a single word the whole time.

Icing on the cake.
Old 05-13-2010   #11
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Agreed. However, I do think he should address his team. As far as what he say to the media and the fans...pffft, it'll likely be bullbutter anyways.
I couldn't disagree more. I think players and coaches have an obligation to the fans. I want to hear what he has to say. I only wish there were competent media representatives there to ask him good questions.
Old 05-13-2010   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
LOL.

Icing on the cake.
Preferably Justice. If not, McGobbler would suffice.
Old 05-13-2010   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I couldn't disagree more. I think players and coaches have an obligation to the fans. I want to hear what he has to say. I only wish there were competent media representatives there to ask him good questions.
You actually think he'd tell the truth? It doesn't matter what the media asks if the player's going to dodge or lie while answering.
Old 05-13-2010   #14
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Then again how many press conferences just turn into the person reading a scripted statement?
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010   #15
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Preferably Justice. If not, McGobbler would suffice.
McGobbler. LOL!

Are you the one who has all the McGrady name-twists over in the NBA forum?

McGobbler is epic. I don't think I can rep you anymore right now. LOL x 1 billion.
Old 05-13-2010   #16
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cushing press conference @ 1pm Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX

You actually think he'd tell the truth? It doesn't matter what the media asks if the player's going to dodge or lie while answering.
Yep. There is some history of athletes being disingenuous about supplement/drug/steroid use, to say the least. I don't think the bull on Cushing's helmet automatically makes him any more or less candid on the matter.
Old 05-13-2010   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

First of all, he took a substance that's on the banned list. That's not even debatable. So he's guilty.

Second, there's no way he's going to tell any truth other than that, if he even does that. If he truly, honestly believes he didn't take the substance (despite the failed test), then he will have to put the league on blast in order to say so. Calling the NFL a bunch of liars at this point is liable to get him a speech from the Godfather. If he is guilty of taking the substance (or worse), he's not going to say so.

The PC will be a waste of time.
Old 05-13-2010   #18
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL.

Icing on the cake.
I want to see the "Against the Raiders for a safety" style takedown tackle.

BUT

I agree. It absolutely has to be done without a word being spoken.
Old 05-13-2010   #19
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
McGobbler. LOL!

Are you the one who has all the McGrady name-twists over in the NBA forum?

McGobbler is epic. I don't think I can rep you anymore right now. LOL x 1 billion.
Ha, there were plenty of us that destroyed McPurse's name. He made it too easy.
Old 05-13-2010   #20
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope he scores a TD this year and holds the football to his other arm like a sorenge as his endzone celebration.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read