Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2010   #101
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing suspended 4 games for steroids

"puts on battle red goggles" Ok he missed all of training camp and won rookie of the year..miss 4 games...MV,,,nah I cant even finish that
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #102
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You mean Jarius Byrd?
Orakpo disagrees. Then again, he got significantly bigger in college too....
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #103
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You mean Jarius Byrd?
Yes and no, I meant Donte Whiter. Donte Whitner said on his twitter feed he wants the NFL to take it away and give it to Orakpo or his teammate Byrd.
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #104
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Jay_Glazer

RT @bgibbs10: @Jay_Glazer Do you have a policy in place for people within your group that take PEDs?>Yup, we don't train em

Yes, livid about Cushing. Randy Couture and I have a pretty strict policy against cheaters. I need to hear from Brian b4 we make judgment
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #105
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cushing suspended 4 games for steroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon
this sucks

well at least the Texans were aggressive in improving the team this offseason.....oh wait, never mind

and how about Dunta turning heads in Atlanta....what a great front office we have

inactivity, complacency, and a commitment to mediocrity

Go Texans
I agree completely. You know what's pathetic we refuse to sign guys like Antonio Cromartie because of supposed "character" issues off the field but the truth is that he'll produce and play every game unless he is hurt while our star Rookie of the Year LB who was "clean enough" for Jesus McNair and Pope Kubiak will miss a QUARTER of the season for basically cheating. The Texans front office is an absurd joke. I don't care how many illegitimate kids a football player has on my team as long as we WIN.

**** "character", all I want is a PLAYOFF BERTH DAMN IT. Where is the God damned urgency in the Texans front office. This needs to be states in all caps damn it, WE ARE GOING ON YEAR 17 OF NO NFL PLAYOFFS IN HOUSTON.

Bob McNair you dumbass address that ****ing crisis NOW before worrying about getting good little Christian boys on your NFL team. What a joke.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #106
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
Yes and no, I meant Donte Whiter. Donte Whitner said on his twitter feed he wants the NFL to take it away and give it to Orakpo or his teammate Byrd.
Oh ok...Got you...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #107
JMacaroni
On the bubble

Rep Power: 279 JMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Cushing suspended 4 games for steroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
Wait, what? I was agreeing with you.
Oh....my bad, yeah you're right then...
JMacaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-07-2010   #108
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Anybody... Anybody? Why was he allowed to play all last season?
I'd like to know the answer to that myself. What took so long for the NFL to figure this out? Perplexing.

Besides that, this is othing short of a catastrophe. And I was so hopeful about this year too.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #109
JT
Justin Tripper

Rep Power: 63 JT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respectedJT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMacaroni View Post
Talk about ignorant... Know what you're talking about before you claim somebody is ignorant
What an angry little man, Neg reps for you...
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #110
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

I say we skip on Cushing and draft Matthews.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #111
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Cmon guys, get a grip. This is not the end of our freakin season. It's 4 games against beatable opponents with or without Cushing. And people seem to forget that we have #59 anchoring the middle. You know, that guy who's also pretty decent.

If Peyton is going to beat us week 1, he would beat us regardless of who's on our defense. Not to mention we still have Pollard and Mario.
Old 05-07-2010   #112
JMacaroni
On the bubble

Rep Power: 279 JMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
What an angry little man, Neg reps for you...
Sounds like it, but there are different ways to take that....just saying
JMacaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #113
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Just a question I have. Fans today are for players being allowed to use steroids I am not saying I disagree with that. But, what would that do to records from years ago for those who did not have the chance to use them? Isn't that not fair or do we just not care because they are not around anymore? Just a thought.
Old 05-07-2010   #114
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Sure am glad I didn't spring for that jersey.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #115
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

I mean, i am upset about this, but imagine what would happen to this board if it were Demeco or Dre that got caught for this? I think people would be in tears.
Old 05-07-2010   #116
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

No wonder why Cushing always came back from injury so quick. We all that he was a beast, but it seems to be the steroids that made him a beast. Doesn't take away from his football instincts (which he showed were great), but hopefully his performance doesn't drop off too much.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #117
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195574 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if the Texans' front office will do something over and above what the league did..??
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #118
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 224197 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I mean, i am upset about this, but imagine what would happen to this board if it were Demeco or Dre that got caught for this? I think people would be in tears.
The only thing I'm upset about is he'll miss four games. Big deal he did some drugs, or maybe not. It still might be something else, you know.

Anyways, like some have moral high ground on that subject. I know I sure don't. LOL

As far as I'm concerned, Cushing still rocks. He'll just rock a little later this year.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #119
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I just don't see how steroids would alter an NFL player very significantly. It's not going to make Cushing miss tackles because he's too weak now, dude still trains like a beast. As stated he has the football instincts. I doubt this is going to drastically change the way Cushing plays football, if anything he's just going to be more pissed and prove to people that he still is a beast.
Old 05-07-2010   #120
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Anyone going to reply to my qestion?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read