Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-10-2011   #201
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

That password isn't working for me
Old 08-10-2011   #202
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
That password isn't working for me
Did you try both leagues? He is in for sure I did see his name on there.
Old 08-10-2011   #203
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13094 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
WHich one did you see him in?

I can't try again from work but I will when I get home.

The Password is texnstalk (no e between the x and n) correct?
Old 08-10-2011   #204
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
WHich one did you see him in?

I can't try again from work but I will when I get home.

The Password is texnstalk (no e between the x and n) correct?
Look for Texanstalk 2011 under custom leagues with 12 teams and use that misspelled word yes. Let me know.
Old 08-10-2011   #205
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I see both of y'all there, but it's not taking my texnstalk password
Old 08-10-2011   #206
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I see both of y'all there, but it's not taking my texnstalk password
Odd. Are you sure you are signed into ESPN account? I wonder why.
Old 08-10-2011   #207
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13094 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Look for Texanstalk 2011 under custom leagues with 12 teams and use that misspelled word yes. Let me know.
I also see both you and Fireants in there but it tells me that texnstalk is not a valid password. Maybe it doesn't like me...
Old 08-10-2011   #208
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34587 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

From Gary's link I went to Fantasy Football , clicked on join from Fantasy football forever.Click on private and searched for Texanstalk 2011,
spell out texastalk be patient as it is a slow process after each letter typed in the search.Choose the 2nd option and use the password texnstalk.
I hope this helps.
Old 08-10-2011   #209
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
From Gary's link I went to Fantasy Football , clicked on join from Fantasy football forever.Click on private and searched for Texanstalk 2011,
spell out texastalk be patient as it is a slow process after each letter typed in the search.Choose the 2nd option and use the password texnstalk.
I hope this helps.
I did all of that (and yes it's a slow process to get the group to show) but it won't take the password.
I play Fantasy baseball on ESPN so I know my account is good...
Old 08-10-2011   #210
gary
Hall of Fame

Should I try another league? Yahoo or another one. You guys tell me.
Old 08-10-2011   #211
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Stuff like this is why everybody uses Yahoo for fantasy football.

I had the same issue as the other guys, I was able to find the league but it wasn't accepting the misspelled password.
Old 08-10-2011   #212
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Should I try another league? Yahoo or another one. You guys tell me.
Sorry, I have no experience with managing a league, just playing.
I leave the managing to all you smart people!!

Can you delete the two you have in there and just start a new one from scratch??
I play in both yahoo and a NFL.com leagues-I prefer NFL.com but I'll play in any of them.
Old 08-10-2011   #213
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Stuff like this is why everybody uses Yahoo for fantasy football.

I had the same issue as the other guys, I was able to find the league but it wasn't accepting the misspelled password.
I'll start a Yahoo league and I hope everyone in this thread will join it.
Old 08-10-2011   #214
gary
Hall of Fame

O.K., Try this Yahoo link make sure you are signed in the league name is still Texanstalk 2011 and the password is the correct texanstalk this time.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/472686
Old 08-10-2011   #215
gary
Hall of Fame

bump
Old 08-10-2011   #216
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
O.K., Try this Yahoo link make sure you are signed in the league name is still Texanstalk 2011 and the password is the correct texanstalk this time.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/472686
I got in. The link doesn't allow you to attach but if you join a custom league and use ID#472686 and the password it's golden!!

Thanks Gary!
Old 08-10-2011   #217
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I got in. The link doesn't allow you to attach but if you join a custom league and use ID#472686 and the password it's golden!!

Thanks Gary!
Everyone ignore the link and do it the the same way ten more teams are needed. Let's roll this time it works.
Old 08-10-2011   #218
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.

Here is the link
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....ter/joinleague

Click on the "join custom" box.

Enter the league ID:

Enter the password:
texanstalk

That should do it.
Old 08-10-2011   #219
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Everyone ignore the link and do it the the same way ten more teams are needed. Let's roll this time it works.
Do you still need teams or is it already filled?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #220
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Do you still need teams or is it already filled?
I need more. I also sent you a PM too.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read