Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-29-2010   #1
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Just In Case You Forgot...

We're Awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Y6PzMtzl0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgl5NnpdAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJKdpsZi_10

less than 3 weeks until OTA's.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #2
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just In Case You Forgot...

I'm still pissed that Indy didn't get a 15 yard personal foul for tackling Cushing out of bounds on that INT. He was about 3 yards out.
Old 04-29-2010   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

God how did we not beat Indy last year?
Old 04-29-2010   #4
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
God how did we not beat Indy last year?
Makes me die a little every time I think about how we should have.
Old 04-29-2010   #5
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I'm gonna be so pumped this year for opening week. It's time we make a statement against them early.
Old 04-29-2010   #6
Coach Kevin
Coach Kevin

Rep Power: 75 Coach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respected

good watch thanks
Old 04-29-2010   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
A majority of my Texans pride and hope last season died at the end of the MNF game against the titans. To this day, it pains me to think of how I felt afterwards.
Old 04-29-2010   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Kevin View Post
good watch thanks
Welcome to the MB and look forward to your thoughts and ideas.
Old 04-29-2010   #9
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
I'm still pissed that Indy didn't get a 15 yard personal foul for tackling Cushing out of bounds on that INT. He was about 3 yards out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
A majority of my Texans pride and hope last season died at the end of the MNF game against the titans. To this day, it pains me to think of how I felt afterwards.
This one is just for you three Debbie's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95P1P6t9dAw
Old 04-29-2010   #10
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Me too
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #11
barrett
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Me too
and for debbie #4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RYOe1iR8
Old 04-29-2010   #12
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

that cushing video brought up some serious football withdrawal

Sept cant come fast enough
Old 04-29-2010   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
This one is just for you three Debbie's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95P1P6t9dAw
Debbies? Or realists? Sorry, I refuse to live in a Texans dream world where everything's been awesome and just glorious
Old 04-29-2010   #14
barrett
Hall of Fame

You can be a realist and still be a downer. By the same token, you can be a realist and also optimistic.

This could be a very hopeful time of year for you as a Texans fan if you would just let it be. I was heart broken too but I'm excited about what's to come because there are many things to be excited about such as the highlights above.
Old 04-29-2010   #15
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

That night made me realize that Kubes might not be the man for the job.

But I will remain a Texans fan long after Kubes is gone.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #16
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
You can be a realist and still be a downer. By the same token, you can be a realist and also optimistic.

This could be a very hopeful time of year for you as a Texans fan if you would just let it be. I was heart broken too but I'm excited about what's to come because there are many things to be excited about such as the highlights above.
I hear ya, bro. I don't consider myself a downer and I am optimistic. I will, however, temper my enthusiastic optimism until I start seeing consistent results on the field. I've tried to tell myself the past couple years not to get too emotionally involved, but I do and it's damn near enough to bring a 6'5" 240lber to his knees. Hopefully I can hold that off until.....maybe the first snap of pre-season. lol
Old 04-29-2010   #17
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not trying to be a downer...I simply think that it was very obvious that Cushing was tackled out of bounds by a longshot. The prior week, Cushing was flagged for a love tap on a certain player who had a shoelace out of bounds.
Old 04-29-2010   #18
barrett
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I hear ya, bro. I don't consider myself a downer and I am optimistic. I will, however, temper my enthusiastic optimism until I start seeing consistent results on the field. I've tried to tell myself the past couple years not to get too emotionally involved, but I do and it's damn near enough to bring a 6'5" 240lber to his knees. Hopefully I can hold that off until.....maybe the first snap of pre-season. lol
Well said. I'm actually watching the sloppy second half of the MIA game right now.

By the way guys, try not to take this stuff that I'm saying too seriously. I'm not ever going to call someone a "debbie-downer" as a serious snub.
Old 04-29-2010   #19
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Well said. I'm actually watching the sloppy second half of the MIA game right now.

By the way guys, try not to take this stuff that I'm saying too seriously. I'm not ever going to call someone a "debbie-downer" as a serious snub.
Ha, what a coincidence. I watched the 1st half of that game last night when the Stros began to flounder. Their NG's put a beating on Myers.
Old 04-29-2010   #20
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

Pollard can dance like a mo'fo

Link

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read