Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-23-2010   #1
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Shipley and McCoy

As much as they've been mentioned together throughout college, they get drafted back to back at 84 and 85. To the two franchises in Ohio..

Think they'll share a house in Columbus (halfway between Cincy and Cleveland) and be roomates again?!
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010   #2
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shipley and McCoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
As much as they've been mentioned together throughout college, they get drafted back to back at 84 and 85. To the two franchises in Ohio..

Think they'll share a house in Columbus (halfway between Cincy and Cleveland) and be roomates again?!
I'm not sure Colt's wife-to-be will go for that.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010   #3
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Maybe one will bust out of the NFL, become a coach, and they can tattoo each other's names on themselves.
Old 04-24-2010   #4
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 257 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Bros before hoes man.
Old 04-24-2010   #5
pokaholic777
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 pokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respectedpokaholic777 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
thats just a charade to cover up his actual lifestyle.
pokaholic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoom View Post
Bros before hoes man.
This saying might be cool or even true between friends who are single guys living da life.....but does not apply to marriage. A) calling your wife/fiance a ho is not cool and 2) family comes first.
Old 04-24-2010   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Did Colt call his wife a ho?
Sponsored links
Old 04-26-2010   #8
Esoom
Veteran

Rep Power: 257 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
This saying might be cool or even true between friends who are single guys living da life.....but does not apply to marriage. A) calling your wife/fiance a ho is not cool and 2) family comes first.
It was just a joke.
Old 04-26-2010   #9
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It was just a joke.
well if colt is carrying a clip board the first year or two, i'm thinking the new wife will be fulfilling her promise. No good fishing holes in Ohio any way and there's not much to do during a blizzard. The first thing I thought when I read your original post was this guy is not married. Not much time for drinking and parting when you're up at three in the morning and changing out diapers and washing the crap off your baby's but.
Old 04-26-2010   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It was just a joke.
I know, my comment was not directed specifically at you, I thought you were kidding. It can be a funny comment I don't mind, but I have a pet peeve when I hear it when referring to someone's spouse/fiance. I hear it or read it kind of often. It just irks me.
Old 04-26-2010   #11
Esoom
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I know, my comment was not directed specifically at you, I thought you were kidding. It can be a funny comment I don't mind, but I have a pet peeve when I hear it when referring to someone's spouse/fiance. I hear it or read it kind of often. It just irks me.
Oh I completely understand. I think it's a ridiculous life philosophy and anyone who follows it will not be in a relationship for very long. I was using it in this context solely for humorous purposes.
Old 04-27-2010   #12
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Bros before hoes man.
Fo Sho
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read