Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2010   #21
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans flag

The NFL is very protective of their logos especially if they suspect that you are making money off of their property. A few years ago I received a cease and desist letter from an NFL attorney because I had the Texans logo displayed on this site. That's one reason why we came up with our own Texans mascot as seen above opposed to using the Texans logo. Their main issue with me was I was linking to a NFL store that was not the official Texans store. The truth of the matter is it is up to the team. If they don't like something they contact the NFL and then sic the NFL on that person. Some teams like the Panthers for example won't let anyone use anything related to the Panthers on a website, etc. The Texans tend to be OK with us using pictures of players, etc as long as we are not making money which I never have with this site. Selling merchandise, especially not licensed by the NFL will definitely stir them up. I won't be surprised if I receive a cease and desist letter about this because you are using this site to promote your product. BTW, they do monitor this site. I know that for a fact.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010   #22
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
BTW, they do monitor this site. I know that for a fact.
For our draft advice/wishes to the team?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #23
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
For our draft advice/wishes to the team?

I was in the Texans store at Reliant on draft day, and they sell the flags in the store. No, I didn't notice the price, because I have one.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I was in the Texans store at Reliant on draft day, and they sell the flags in the store. No, I didn't notice the price, because I have one.
No they do not. They always have them on the walls in the store and concessions stands but it's never for sale. They're merely display pieces. I ask every time I walk in there. I've been looking for one for a long time.

Maybe they finally got the message and now are selling them in 2010?
Old 04-25-2010   #25
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

They did used to carry 'I'm a Texan' flags - folded up in tiny plastic containers hanging on the pillar with dog leashes and key chains but that was a few years ago.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-11-2010   #26
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Flag received. Thanks for the surprise in the box! Wow!

33 dollars for you to ship??? Not gonna let you eat all of that.
Old 05-12-2010   #27
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah man...thanks for the bonus.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-04-2012   #28
incubry
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 incubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respectedincubry is a quality contributor and well respected

Still selling these???
incubry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012   #29
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 968 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected

These will be available at the Texans store in June. It was just announced on twitter today official Texans
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012   #30
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
If that's the case then the marketing dept. needs to get off their ass and start selling them.
Or how about the Texans send them out to PSL owners again......as our gift for the year......seems like the last couple of gifts have been pretty lame.....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012   #31
playa465
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6114 playa465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a few left
playa465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012   #32
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Flag received. Thanks for the surprise in the box! Wow!

33 dollars for you to ship??? Not gonna let you eat all of that.
What was the surprise?!?!

I don't remember... lol.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012   #33
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

I have 4 of the originals. Two were from my season ticket packages and two from corporate seats. I'm not going to fly them from a flagpole, so I've never found a use for them.

What would you use these for?
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #34
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is a high resolution version of the Texans flag. If anyone wants to make their own.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #35
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Lindsay said Reliant will be selling them this year, I think she saw that on Facebook?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read