Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-22-2010   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Roadtrip: Washington Redskins. Who's in?

Just wondering who will be attending this years road game against the Redskins?

My wife and I live an hour or two south of DC, so I'd really like to go.

I have heard Dr2bKay is going, as well as Big Toro.

Anyone else? Maybe we could tailgate before or something! This will be my first game in years if I can make it
Old 04-22-2010   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 168146 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Roadtrip: Washington Redskins. Who's in?

I live 20 mins North of DC. It is my goal to make it to the game.

You know tix will be hard to come by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010   #3
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I live in Jersey and have a friend who's moving to DC.
We are both planning on going plus his two boys.

I just checked and there are still plenty of good tickets available.
Not to expensive either.

I'd be up for some tailgating if there's an area.
I've never been to the stadium so I'm not sure how they do things there.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010   #4
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

I and ZX758 are going, he lives in NYC so I will head up there to take care of a few things and we will head down Friday

As far as getting together lets all meet up Saturday night and of course Sunday as soon as the lots open

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010   #5
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 168146 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Where are you looking for tickets at?

Neither I nor my 7 yr old have even been to a pro game. Would love to make this our 1st.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 04-24-2010   #6
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

i'll be there (most likely). Im only 7 hours away and my buddy has never been to DC before so we are gonna spend 4 days (2 driving) in DC

stubhub has some 200 lvl for like $90-110. If you wait some more will open up. For stubhub.com you gotta wait for someone to put up their tix and since many dont have them yet, or haven't had to pay the bill yet it may be a month or so.

this should be an awesome vacation as I can hit a Texans game and some major landmarks. My advice would be: do not stay in DC as it will be expensive. We are planning on staying about 2 miles from the stadium (so we can walk if we dont wanna pay for parking)

Last edited by ChrisG; 04-25-2010 at 05:36 PM.
ChrisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #7
rdroppa
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 rdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden cover

Im in have 2 Tix in Sect 104 with Tailgate passes.
rdroppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-25-2010   #8
rdroppa
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 rdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden coverrdroppa could be on the next Madden cover

Also have tix for the Colts Jets and Jags games.
Old 04-25-2010   #9
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdroppa View Post
Also have tix for the Colts Jets and Jags games.
Where did you buy your tickets? Looking on stub hub now...Shoot 1 ticket shouldn't be that bad.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010   #10
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I was just on Stub Hub and they have 200 lvl endzone tix for $40.
Anyone know if these seats are any good??
Old 04-25-2010   #11
rdroppa
Rookie

Doc....I got tix to everybody just ask
Old 04-27-2010   #12
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

I will definitely be there--it's a short drive for me but I may take mass transit in for the last bit, because of the legendary traffic problems.

Haven't been to the stadium before. Fans and radio guys here describe it as a dump--for all the money Snyder puts into the payroll the stadium gets bashed a lot for being poorly managed and not very modern. Admittedly, you probably have to save your money to keep Haynesworth in cheeseburgers and bonus money, but I'm hoping they'll take better care of the place during the Shanny era.

(Unrelated gripe: I can't believe that the team's playing the Ravens AGAIN and both times have been on the road since I moved here...it would be so easy for me to catch that game here!)
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #13
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

The Battle Red Bunch is deciding between Washington or the Jax game Nov 14....so we'll see.
I'm pushing for Washington which wills et us up at 2-0 when dallas comes to get thier every 8 year whoopin at Reliant!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #14
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer
Smile Re: Texans Roadtrip: Washington Redskins. Who's in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I live 20 mins North of DC. It is my goal to make it to the game.

You know tix will be hard to come by.
There was plenty of Texan fans at Green Bay, so I'm sure we can get some to D.C. Just wait out the brokers til they lower their prices. Or really risk it and get your ticks on game day!
Old 05-07-2010   #15
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Flash View Post
There was plenty of Texan fans at Green Bay, so I'm sure we can get some to D.C. Just wait out the brokers til they lower their prices. Or really risk it and get your ticks on game day!
I'm good. Section 140. Lower End Zone.

Quote:
Old 05-08-2010   #16
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

hopefully ordering my tix at the end of June. Was hoping to see Cush but that aint gonna happen.
Old 06-22-2010   #17
Texas T
Hall of Fame

So has anyone besides PapaL and rdroppa gotten tickets yet??
I'm still waiting as of now...
Old 06-22-2010   #18
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

My wife and I, hopefully a friend from Houston, and then 2 sets of friends here are going.
Old 06-22-2010   #19
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Have you been to the stadium before??

I'm just wondering if there is anywhere not to get tickets at-I've been looking at the 200 level on the Texans bench side.
Old 06-22-2010   #20
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

PM me if you need me to talk to the hoggettes about some tickets

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read