Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-20-2010   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Pre-Draft Useless Predictions Thread

Might as well.

9/12 – Indy-L
9/19 – @ Washington-W
9/26 – Dallas-W
10/3 - @ Oakland-W
10/10 – NY Giants-W
10/17 – Chiefs-W
10/24 – Bye
11/1 - @ Indy-W
11/7 – San Diego-L
11/14 -@ Jax-W
11/21 -@ jets-L
11/28 –Tennessee-W
12/2 - @ Philly-L
12/13 – Baltimore-W
12/19 – @ Tennessee-L
12/26 - @ Denver-L
1 / 2 – Jaxsonville-W

10-6 on first glance. Won't mean anything by the time the season starts.
Old 04-20-2010   #2
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 256 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-Draft Useless Predictions Thread

9/12 – Indy-W
9/19 – @ Washington-W
9/26 – Dallas-W
10/3 - @ Oakland-W
10/10 – NY Giants-W
10/17 – Chiefs-W
10/24 – Bye
11/1 - @ Indy-L
11/7 – San Diego-L
11/14 -@ Jacksonville-W
11/21 -@ NYJ-L
11/28 –Tennessee-W
12/2 - @ Philly-L
12/13 – Baltimore-W
12/19 – @ Tennessee-W
12/26 - @ Denver-W
1 / 2 – Jacksonville-W
(12-4)
I was pretty generous, but I really think we should win every game.
Old 04-20-2010   #3
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Might as well.

10-6 on first glance. Won't mean anything by the time the season starts.
Sure, why not. Mine are going to change anyway. LOL

9/12 – Indy-L
9/19 – @ Washington-W
9/26 – Dallas-W
10/3 - @ Oakland-W
10/10 – NY Giants-W
10/17 – Chiefs-W
10/24 – Bye
11/1 - @ Indy-W
11/7 – San Diego-L
11/14 -@ Jax-W
11/21 -@ jets-L
11/28 –Tennessee-W
12/2 - @ Philly-L
12/13 – Baltimore-L
12/19 – @ Tennessee-W
12/26 - @ Denver-W
1 / 2 – Jaxsonville-W

11-5 for now.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoom View Post
9/12 – Indy-W
9/19 – @ Washington-W
9/26 – Dallas-W
10/3 - @ Oakland-W
10/10 – NY Giants-W
10/17 – Chiefs-W
10/24 – Bye
11/1 - @ Indy-L
11/7 – San Diego-L
11/14 -@ Jacksonville-W
11/21 -@ NYJ-L
11/28 –Tennessee-W
12/2 - @ Philly-L
12/13 – Baltimore-W
12/19 – @ Tennessee-W
12/26 - @ Denver-W
1 / 2 – Jacksonville-W
(12-4)
I think you're on peyote, but I like your boldness.

You got us beating Indy right off the bat, and then 5 more after that. We're going to be 6-0 by the bye week?
Old 04-20-2010   #5
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoom View Post
9/12 – Indy-W
9/19 – @ Washington-W
9/26 – Dallas-W
10/3 - @ Oakland-W
10/10 – NY Giants-W
10/17 – Chiefs-W
10/24 – Bye
11/1 - @ Indy-L
11/7 – San Diego-L
11/14 -@ Jacksonville-W
11/21 -@ NYJ-L
11/28 –Tennessee-W
12/2 - @ Philly-L
12/13 – Baltimore-W
12/19 – @ Tennessee-W
12/26 - @ Denver-W
1 / 2 – Jacksonville-W
(12-4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

You got us beating Indy right off the bat, and then 5 more after that. We're going to be 6-0 by the bye week?
I could go along with that.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #6
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 256 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yeah the 6-0 start seemed awfully weird to me, but aside from the Colts game we should be able to handle all the other games. I just gave the Colts one to us, as well. I see us starting well and ending well, with some tough road games in the middle.
Old 04-20-2010   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

9/12 – Indy-W
9/19 – @ Washington-W
9/26 – Dallas-W
10/3 - @ Oakland-W
10/10 – NY Giants-L
10/17 – Chiefs-W
10/24 – Bye-W
11/1 - @ Indy-L
11/7 – San Diego-L
11/14 -@ Jax-W
11/21 -@ jets-W
11/28 –Tennessee-W
12/2 - @ Philly-L
12/13 – Baltimore-W
12/19 – @ Tennessee-L
12/26 - @ Denver-W
1 / 2 – Jacksonville-W

I say 11-5.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-20-2010   #8
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

9/12 – Indy-L (Face it, we're not solving this puzzle today)

9/19 – @ Washington-W (Should be a win. SHOULD be.)

9/26 – Dallas-W (This game is not going to be easy. Could go either way)

10/3 - @ Oakland-W (Another "SHOULD be win" don't mess this up, Texans)

10/10 – NY Giants-W (Playing in Reliant will get us over the top vs. NYG)

10/17 – Chiefs-W (If we lose to the Chiefs, we suck. Period)

10/24 – Bye

11/1 - @ Indy-L (Not a snowball's chance in Hell of winning this one)

11/7 – San Diego-L (Yeah, this is a loss)

11/14 -@ Jax-W (Revenge game number 1. We'll pound them)

11/21 -@ Jets-L (Another beatdown by Rex and the Gang)

11/28 –Tennessee-W (Revenge game number 2. We win due to home field)

12/2 - @ Philly-L (A December game in Philly. Self-induced vomiting fans)

12/13 – Baltimore-L (We keep this one close, until halfway through the 2nd)

12/19 – @ Tennessee-L (Hard to win in Bud's old folk's home)

12/26 - @ Denver-W (Suck it, Josh McDaniels)

1 / 2 – Jaxsonville-W (Revenge game number 3. Del Rio gets fired next day)

9-7 and a lot of pissed off people looking for some soap.
Old 04-20-2010   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Meh, since it's meaningless, I'm going 19-0

*Disclaimer*
Subject to change.
Old 04-20-2010   #10
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Meh, since it's meaningless, I'm going 19-0

*Disclaimer*
Subject to change.
Bill!
Old 04-20-2010   #11
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

16-0 sounds good to me.......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Bill!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
16-0 sounds good to me.......
Ummm, 16-0 + divisional game + AFC Champtionship + Super Bowl = 19-0
Old 04-20-2010   #13
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

meh.....I could live with 19-0

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #14
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to post Bill! again.
Old 04-20-2010   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going with 1-15 and the top pick for the next two seasons (strike). I don't like this schedule much. We blew it last year.
Old 04-20-2010   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32527 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict that no matter who we pick in the draft, some will *****! No matter how well we do in the pre-season, some will *****! No matter what our record is, even our super bowl win, some will *****!

just a bunch of bitches...

:j/k:

kinda
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to post Bill! again.
I knew you did you crazy sumbee.
Old 04-20-2010   #18
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

9/12 – Indy-L
9/19 – @ Washington-W
9/26 – Dallas-W
10/3 - @ Oakland-L
10/10 – NY Giants-W
10/17 – Chiefs-W
10/24 – Bye
11/1 - @ Indy-L
11/7 – San Diego-W
11/14 -@ Jacksonville-W
11/21 -@ Jets-L
11/28 –Tennessee-L
12/2 - @ Philly-W
12/13 – Baltimore-W
12/19 – @ Tennessee-L
12/26 - @ Denver-W
1 / 2 – Jacksonville-W

10-6

Concerning the loss in Oakland, I think they might catch you guys by surprise. This is taking into consideration that Gradkowski is the starter. Also, the Raiders don't have the most difficult schedule out there, and I imagine they will be on a 2 game winning streak when the Texans come to Oakland. Of course if Jamarcus is still the QB, no need to worry. I've also been hearing that Davis is very high on Clausen, so you guys might be facing him when you come to the Bay.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
9/12 – Indy-L
9/19 – @ Washington-W
9/26 – Dallas-W
*****10/3 - @ Oakland-L *****
10/10 – NY Giants-W
10/17 – Chiefs-W
10/24 – Bye
11/1 - @ Indy-L
11/7 – San Diego-W
11/14 -@ Jacksonville-W
11/21 -@ Jets-L
11/28 –Tennessee-L
12/2 - @ Philly-W
12/13 – Baltimore-W
12/19 – @ Tennessee-L
12/26 - @ Denver-W
1 / 2 – Jacksonville-W

10-6

Concerning the loss in Oakland, I think they might catch you guys by surprise. This is taking into consideration that Gradkowski is the starter. Also, the Raiders don't have the most difficult schedule out there, and I imagine they will be on a 2 game winning streak when the Texans come to Oakland. Of course if Jamarcus is still the QB, no need to worry. I've also been hearing that Davis is very high on Clausen, so you guys might be facing him when you come to the Bay.
Why I outta...... Straight to the moon.
Old 04-20-2010   #20
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Why I outta...... Straight to the moon.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read