Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

kastofsna's First and Final Mock

kastofsna

Hall of Fame
i will get 100% of this correct, guaranteed. bet your kids' college savings on it.

1. St Louis - Sam Bradford. "Can't pass on a franchise quarterback" and other nonsense
2. Detroit - Ndamukong Suh. Best player in the draft.
3. Tampa Bay - Gerald McCoy. The more boring, less cool-named version of Suh, but he's good
4. Washington - Russell Okung. Everyone is saying they're going OT, so okay
5. Kansas City - Trent Williams. I get all these OT's confused.
6. Seattle - Bryan Bulaga. No clue who this is, but okay
7. Cleveland - Eric Berry. What a stud.
8. Oakland - Bruce Campbell. The Raiders forego the whole "what if" game and draft a player who's already in the Hall of Fame
9. Buffalo - Jimmy Clausen. Best QB in the draft I think.
10. Jacksonville - Derrick Morgan. He should be good I guess?
11. Denver - Dez Bryant. He's got the perfect name for a superstar receiver, what more needs to be said
12. Miami - Dan Williams. I'm not sure who he is, but I think Miami wants him
13. San Francisco - Joe Haden. He's a stud, I remember him coming out of high school here
14. Seattle - CJ Spiller. "Spiller" is a bad name for a running back but he's good
15. NY Giants - Ronald McClain. He's a good player, and the Giants are looking for good players
16. Tennessee - Jason Pierre-Paul. I saw this guy a lot play here, he's a unique prospect
17. San Francisco - Anthony Davis. Another one of the many tackles
18. Pittsburgh - Mike Iupati. I can guarantee that 99% of the people on the internet ranking this guy high has never watched more than a handful of his plays.
19. Atlanta - Sean Weatherspoon. Good player?
20. Houston - Earl Thomas. This should spurn a lot of happy comments on the message board.
21. Cincinnati - Jermaine Gresham. I swear I've seen Cincinnati drafting TE's in the first round in mock drafts for years now
22. New England - Brandon Graham. Adalius Thomas blows
23. Green Bay - Sergio Kindle. Awesome name.
24. Philadelphia - Maurkice Pouncey. Miserable name.
25. Baltimore - Jared Odrick. Err sure?
26. Arizona - Kyle Wilson. BPA I think
27. Dallas - Taylor Mays. I don't even have a funny thing to say
28. San Diego - Ryan Mathews. They need a runningback I think.
29. NY Jets - Everson Griffen. Another guy with a sweet name, should help him out considerably
30. Minnesota - Devin McCourty. Put a gun to my head and I couldn't tell you anything about this guy
31. Indianapolis - Charles Brown. Oh sure.
32. New Orleans - Jerry Hughes. Need more dudes named Jerry these days

I'd rage with excitement if Earl Thomas fell in our laps. Seems wishful thinking at this point.

I always love when Kast pokes his head in here around draft time.

haven't been into it that much lately man, what with a new kid and all kinds of other stuff going on. plus i'm finding more and more that there's not a whole lot of point to any of it; all of the excitement and anger for and against certain players winds up, more often than not, quickly forgotten after the draft. i don't know how many times i've seen people on message boards be furious about a player their team drafted, only to get over it once they saw a few YouTube clips. it's funny stuff.

I have Thomas going 13 to the 49ers. But it's a nice thought. My prayer is that Pittsburgh falls in love with a DT or a corner and Iupati falls to us.

And they been talking up Willaims over Okong on NFLn because it is Shanahand & Shanahand. Athletic tackles are coveted in the ZBS.

I had Seattle going cute and taking Spiller & Morgan and coming back and taking Sofflod at the top of the second round.

I like this mock only because you succeed in mocking all other mock drafts with your mock. It's fun to say mock. mock mock mock mock....

I like this mock only because you succeed in mocking all other mock drafts with your mock. It's fun to say mock. mock mock mock mock....

smock.gif

Back