Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-20-2010   #1
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default kastofsna's First and Final Mock

i will get 100% of this correct, guaranteed. bet your kids' college savings on it.

1. St Louis - Sam Bradford. "Can't pass on a franchise quarterback" and other nonsense
2. Detroit - Ndamukong Suh. Best player in the draft.
3. Tampa Bay - Gerald McCoy. The more boring, less cool-named version of Suh, but he's good
4. Washington - Russell Okung. Everyone is saying they're going OT, so okay
5. Kansas City - Trent Williams. I get all these OT's confused.
6. Seattle - Bryan Bulaga. No clue who this is, but okay
7. Cleveland - Eric Berry. What a stud.
8. Oakland - Bruce Campbell. The Raiders forego the whole "what if" game and draft a player who's already in the Hall of Fame
9. Buffalo - Jimmy Clausen. Best QB in the draft I think.
10. Jacksonville - Derrick Morgan. He should be good I guess?
11. Denver - Dez Bryant. He's got the perfect name for a superstar receiver, what more needs to be said
12. Miami - Dan Williams. I'm not sure who he is, but I think Miami wants him
13. San Francisco - Joe Haden. He's a stud, I remember him coming out of high school here
14. Seattle - CJ Spiller. "Spiller" is a bad name for a running back but he's good
15. NY Giants - Ronald McClain. He's a good player, and the Giants are looking for good players
16. Tennessee - Jason Pierre-Paul. I saw this guy a lot play here, he's a unique prospect
17. San Francisco - Anthony Davis. Another one of the many tackles
18. Pittsburgh - Mike Iupati. I can guarantee that 99% of the people on the internet ranking this guy high has never watched more than a handful of his plays.
19. Atlanta - Sean Weatherspoon. Good player?
20. Houston - Earl Thomas. This should spurn a lot of happy comments on the message board.
21. Cincinnati - Jermaine Gresham. I swear I've seen Cincinnati drafting TE's in the first round in mock drafts for years now
22. New England - Brandon Graham. Adalius Thomas blows
23. Green Bay - Sergio Kindle. Awesome name.
24. Philadelphia - Maurkice Pouncey. Miserable name.
25. Baltimore - Jared Odrick. Err sure?
26. Arizona - Kyle Wilson. BPA I think
27. Dallas - Taylor Mays. I don't even have a funny thing to say
28. San Diego - Ryan Mathews. They need a runningback I think.
29. NY Jets - Everson Griffen. Another guy with a sweet name, should help him out considerably
30. Minnesota - Devin McCourty. Put a gun to my head and I couldn't tell you anything about this guy
31. Indianapolis - Charles Brown. Oh sure.
32. New Orleans - Jerry Hughes. Need more dudes named Jerry these days
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #2
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Re: kastofsna's First and Final Mock

What only one mock this year.....you slacker lol
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I'd rage with excitement if Earl Thomas fell in our laps. Seems wishful thinking at this point.
Old 04-20-2010   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I always love when Kast pokes his head in here around draft time.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #5
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I always love when Kast pokes his head in here around draft time.
haven't been into it that much lately man, what with a new kid and all kinds of other stuff going on. plus i'm finding more and more that there's not a whole lot of point to any of it; all of the excitement and anger for and against certain players winds up, more often than not, quickly forgotten after the draft. i don't know how many times i've seen people on message boards be furious about a player their team drafted, only to get over it once they saw a few YouTube clips. it's funny stuff.
Old 04-20-2010   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the best that can be said is you don't earn your money this way.
Old 04-20-2010   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

I have Thomas going 13 to the 49ers. But it's a nice thought. My prayer is that Pittsburgh falls in love with a DT or a corner and Iupati falls to us.

And they been talking up Willaims over Okong on NFLn because it is Shanahand & Shanahand. Athletic tackles are coveted in the ZBS.

I had Seattle going cute and taking Spiller & Morgan and coming back and taking Sofflod at the top of the second round.
Old 04-20-2010   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
13. San Francisco - Joe Haden. He's a stud, I remember him coming out of high school here
If "here" is Maryland, then yes.
Old 04-20-2010   #9
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
If "here" is Maryland, then yes.
then i have absolutely no clue who i'm thinking of
Old 04-21-2010   #10
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
then i have absolutely no clue who i'm thinking of
Major Wright?
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I like this mock only because you succeed in mocking all other mock drafts with your mock. It's fun to say mock. mock mock mock mock....
Old 04-21-2010   #12
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I like this mock only because you succeed in mocking all other mock drafts with your mock. It's fun to say mock. mock mock mock mock....
Old 04-21-2010   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote that post...
Old 04-21-2010   #14
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Miami's gonna draft Jerry Hughes, don't feel like changing the mock though
Old 04-26-2010   #15
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

6 out of 32. holla!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read