Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Emmitt Smiths 2010 Mock

At any rate, this is what a 2010 NFL Mock Draft would look like if Emmitt Smith created one. This is satire, so don't take any of this seriously. But please do read it - Emmitt put blood, sweat and cry into it.

Houston Texans: Maurkice Pounds, C, Florida

Maurkice Pounds is one of the three twin who play for Florida. He have a twin brother name Maurkice. Both are very good inside offensive lineman who have a great chance to be great players in the conference.

The Houston Texas need an upgrade at the center position. I look on the depth chart and the current guy who play center name is Chris Myers. If that name do not ring the bells for you, Chris Myers have another job - he report on the sideline for FOX. I do not have a problem with a guy carryin' two employments, but Chris Myers very old in the mouth and have love handhelds on the side of his body. Plus, he ruin Ivan Johnson's wedding proposal that one time on television. Anybody who ruin a wedding proposal give me a bad taste of the tongue, and is a bad guy in my notebook!

Read the whole 1st round from: http://walterfootball.com/draft2010emmitt.php

This is why the subject of the thread needs to be included in the thread title. LonerATO linked the same mock a few hours later, because he didn't realize a thread on the Emmitt Smith mock had already been posted.

Not picking on you, krocket. Just pointing out to everyone why vague titles are a bad idea. No one wants to see our forum debacled.

Back