Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-16-2010   #1
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default This Is Different .

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,234516

Quote:
"I was proud of my school, but I know my school wasn't proud of me, so that was important to me," Nicks said. "I'm embarrassed." [...]

"I'm not who I was then," he said. "It just kind of hurts, to know I made a fool of myself."

"I wouldn't be true to Nebraska if I didn't try to apologize to [current head coach] Bo Pelini, even though I didn't play for him," Nicks said. "He's the face of Nebraska. I have to make it right with him, [athletic director] Mr. [Tom] Osborne and everyone I did wrong when I was here."

Osborne surprised Nicks by greeting him as Carl — "I didn't think he knew my name" — and then told him to learn from his mistakes and finish his college degree as soon as possible.
Old 04-16-2010   #2
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 63318 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Is Different .

Got to give credit to the guy for apologising.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Got to give credit to the guy for apologising.
Yep ... he realized it wasn't just him , and had the guts to admit it .
Old 04-16-2010   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wish I heard more stories like this and less stories about Big Ben.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010   #5
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Ain't that the truth.
Old 04-16-2010   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
That's for dadgum sure. It seems every year there's always something during the off-season that the media run with. Vick and his dogs, Rodgers and his loaded gun, Ben and his whatever you call it, etc
Old 04-16-2010   #7
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 7822 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wait till Farve Watch HouTex.
Old 04-16-2010   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
Wait till Farve Watch HouTex.
Yeah, can't wait. Ha

I didn't mention that because it's not a crime, but I definitely know what you mean. I like Favre, but dang bro, let's not drag it out this year.
Old 04-16-2010   #9
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yeah, can't wait. Ha

I didn't mention that because it's not a crime, but I definitely know what you mean. I like Favre, but dang bro, let's not drag it out this year.
I used to like Favre but now his diva act has gotten old . If it's not Favre's act then it's Gruden's on MNF . My gosh it's freakin sickening listening to him gush about the old days with Holgrem and Favre .
Old 04-16-2010   #10
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Well based on what I saw yesterday, looks like Gruden is getting chubby for Tebow.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I used to like Favre but now his diva act has gotten old . If it's not Favre's act then it's Gruden's on MNF . My gosh it's freakin sickening listening to him gush about the old days with Holgrem and Favre .
I guess I'm the complete opposite. I was tired of Favre's act until last year when I saw his Sears commercials. Those things are damned funny and he can poke fun at himself on a national level.

I say bring on the madness, gotta have something to gripe about in the offseason anyway and we've just about beaten the Okoye horse to death.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read