Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-15-2010   #1
xreadx
Degenerate

Rep Power: 60 xreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My Fantasy Football League Name(ideas)

Im trying to think of a creative League Name for this years fantasy league. last year it was Hungry Hungry Hippos so i am looking for something better than that..any ideas?

My Myspace
xreadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Fantasy Football League Name(ideas)

Romo Witten His Pants
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010   #3
xreadx
Degenerate

Rep Power: 60 xreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respected

there are like 3 texans fans and the rest blindly root for cowboys.

My Myspace
Old 04-15-2010   #4
xreadx
Degenerate

hmmm maby Hungry Hungry Romos

My Myspace
Old 04-15-2010   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

May I be in your league?
Old 04-15-2010   #6
xreadx
Degenerate

we have 10 people in it its allready full from last year but if someone decides they cant pay when it becomes time then sure i attached flyer. EDIT: its too large to attach i can email it to you

My Myspace
Old 04-19-2010   #7
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

We used these last year:

Breaston my Face
Show me your TD's
Old 04-19-2010   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I use Team Awesome for my name, and use the pic of Barney Stinson as my logo. If you have a favorite TV show or movie, you could do something like that, or are you trying to get an anti-Cowboy name?
Old 04-21-2010   #9
xreadx
Degenerate

i think were gonna use. "A Degenerates Fantasy"

My Myspace
Old 04-21-2010   #10
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 40321 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected

Dueling Banjos
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010   #11
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Somewhere over Dwayne Bowe
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010   #12
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i think my friend won when his fantasy basketball team was called the kukoc clan.
Old 04-22-2010   #13
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
We used these last year:

Breaston my Face
Show me your TD's
Along those lines, I give you:

TDs and BEER
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010   #14
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
i think my friend won when his fantasy basketball team was called the kukoc clan.
My friend had a team called Off in the End Zone.

So if anyone asked you how your game went against him, you might respond "I beat off in the end zone this week".
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010   #15
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post

So if anyone asked you how your game went against him, you might respond "I beat off in the end zone this week".
Friend of Mike!
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #16
xreadx
Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post

Awsome!

My Myspace
Old 04-28-2010   #17
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

My league is FUBYOYO (eff you buddy, you're on your own)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read