Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-07-2005   #1
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default David Boston

I just saw this on KFFL.com

Dolphins | Boston Cut - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:59:14 -0800

MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins announced they have terminated the contract of WR David Boston.

-------

Would you take a shot @ Boston...I wouldn't shoot it down, but I doubt if I would sign this guy. Your thoughts?

Oh and he'd teach all the Texans how to Juice up....
Old 03-07-2005   #2
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

i would never count an athlete like him out...although i'm not sure if he's a reciever anymore...i think he's been so into his body building that you could almost use him as a pas-catching tight end...just an idea
Old 03-07-2005   #3
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, I forgot...he IS from here...could be SOMEWHAT interesting....
Old 03-07-2005   #4
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

dude is a cancer, want no part of him.
Old 03-07-2005   #5
ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty steve
dude is a cancer, want no part of him.

he's more of a steroid, than a cancer....
Old 03-07-2005   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

If you won't practice because your nipples hurt...you can't make my team.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #7
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

AHAHAHA, thats classic right there.
Old 03-07-2005   #8
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i wouldnt, but if we did, make him a linebacker, he is freakin huge... all that roid rage may be of some good, lol
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #9
jagualex
Rookie

All i got to say is if i was a corner.....id be intimidated.
jagualex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #10
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Nipples or not here comes the W.W.E.They do not care about steroids. Just ask Lex Luther (if he is still alive).
Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #11
THEFUTURE
All Pro

not really, Boston can't do much, he had trouble extending his arms full length because of his bulk, it makes it easier on a CB. the only advantage Boston has is when he does get the ball he is tougher to bring down, thats all... he isnt as fast as he was, cant jump as well, isnt as flexible
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #12
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

i'd take him on an extremely favorable deal. no big money, no mulityear deal.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #13
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

when did you become the owner?? or gm?? or head coach??
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #14
Dionysus22
Veteran

Quote:
*rotflmfao* Dude that made my day!!
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #15
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

boy.. that one flew right over your head didnt it texanfan2002114?
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #16
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114
when did you become the owner?? or gm?? or head coach??
I wasn't speaking literally dude. If you need a translation it means that I'm not real excited about a guy who complained about practice after he pierced his nipples.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #17
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

:woot George Halas let Butkus and Ditka sit out when they got their nipples pierced . Lombardi had his players get theirs pierced in the offseason thats why his names on the super bowl trophy .
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #18
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

Default David Boston???

I saw on ESPN that the Dolphins will be releasing Boston. Do you think we should see about picking him up as our #2 WR.
Old 03-07-2005   #19
LikeABoss
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 LikeABoss seems to be losing the respect of his peers
Thumbs down

No way! This dude has major issues and he is pretty selfish. Thats what got him booted out of Arizona, San Diego one year after signing a huge contract with them, and now Miami and he didn't even play a signle down
Old 03-07-2005   #20
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

You know some team will still take a chance on him.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read