Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-12-2010   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I am planning on attending Texans-'Boys game. Will be my first LIVE game!

OK, dadgum it, I am nutting up and making a trip down to Houston and I'm bringing my wife with me. It's about time I met up with a lot of you, and definitely time for me to see a Texans game in-person.

As it gets closer to the date, I will get more details about where to go and what time to be there. Is there tailgating at preseason games? IIRC, some NFL teams don't allow it.

Anyways, I am just super-stoked to even create this thread! Each year I think about making the trip. This year I am committing, early on, to verbalizing that I am going to do it.

I also gotta' eat at Captain Benny's, though I liked it better when it was in the REAL tugboat way back in the old days. I also want to try and make the San Jacinto monument and Battleship Texas, but might choose to go to NASA instead since I had been to San Jacinto/Battleship Texas as a kid way back in the late 80s.

I haven't been to Houston since I showed livestock at Houston Fair & Rodeo in 1994. I can't wait.
Old 04-12-2010   #2
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am planning on attending Texans-'Boys game. Will be my first LIVE game!

HELL YES THERE IS PRESEASON TAILGATING!! Especially for the Cowgirls!

The fans need to get in shape for the regular season also!
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010   #3
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer
Default Re: I am planning on attending Texans-'Boys game. Will be my first LIVE game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

As it gets closer to the date, I will get more details about where to go and what time to be there. Is there tailgating at preseason games? IIRC, some NFL teams don't allow it.
Tailgating is allowed and encouraged! Gates open 4 hours prior to kickoff. Just no drinking.

NOT.
Old 04-15-2010   #4
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

Hell yes there is preseason tailgating. That is where we try out new recipes.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read