Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-09-2010   #1
xreadx
Degenerate

Rep Power: 60 xreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Donovan Morgan...

This kid gonna start working out for texans?

link

My Myspace
xreadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010   #2
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Donovan Morgan...

Where did you see that he was going to start working out for us?
Old 04-09-2010   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Where did you see that he was going to start working out for us?
He did start..................back in 2005
Old 04-09-2010   #4
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
He did start..................back in 2005
Yes yes. I caught that part. I'm just trying to figure out if he's going to try to come back to us or if he's just warmed up the flux capacitor somehow.

Old 04-09-2010   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Yes yes. I caught that part. I'm just trying to figure out if he's going to try to come back to us or if he's just warmed up the flux capacitor somehow.

Nice, had to +Rep ya on that one
Old 04-09-2010   #6
xreadx
Degenerate

Rep Power: 60 xreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respected

"Houston Texans

Linebacker Brian Cushing has turned to mixed martial arts as a form of offseason training.

Former Texans receiver Donovan Morgan is working to get another shot at landing on an NFL roster. " says this under houston texans section...on espn.com

My Myspace
Old 04-09-2010   #7
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xreadx View Post
"Houston Texans

Linebacker Brian Cushing has turned to mixed martial arts as a form of offseason training.

Former Texans receiver Donovan Morgan is working to get another shot at landing on an NFL roster. " says this under houston texans section...on espn.com

Almost seems like a McClain technique of taking a loose connection and putting it into proximity to something unrelated. Although, it would be at least interesting to take a look at him, since he would probably be cheap.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-09-2010   #8
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

When was he here? I don't remember him at all.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Is he working out with the Texans again?
Old 04-09-2010   #10
xreadx
Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Is he working out with the Texans again?
this is what i was wanting verified, thought someone might know. i read the article and didn't see where he was workin out... but its in the "houston texans" section tho

My Myspace
Old 04-09-2010   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xreadx View Post
this is what i was wanting verified, thought someone might know. i read the article and didn't see where he was workin out... but its in the "houston texans" section tho
His brief 2005 stint with Capers et al. along with print proximity to Cushing's MMA thing. That's as far as it goes now.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010   #12
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a picture of several of us including my wife, Dante, Joe, TexanLee, TexanRed, Andy, and Donovan Morgan back in '05.

I'd post it, but I don't have photobucket or anything of the like, and you can post images from your computer unfortunately.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010   #13
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess I could've just done this...

I love how the watermark runs through Joe's and my wife's face.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010   #14
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Guess I could've just done this...

I love how the watermark runs through Joe's and my wife's face.
I know which one is Joe. Can you list the people in the front, and in the back, but by their TexansTalk screen names instead of real names?

I've been on this board since it started, and I like matching faces with the screen names of the people I dialogue with.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read