Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-09-2010   #281
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fast Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
That was the emerging group think.... if you figure you'll still have troubles later on, PM your next pick for when Shaft75 has gone.
Will do.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010   #282
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just because I really want to be like Super Mario.....

Here are you next 5 picks

63.) Indianapolis Colts - Shaft75

64.) New Orleans Saints - Texan4Ever

Round 3

65.) St. Louis Rams - beerLover

66.) Detroit Lions - kiwitexansfan

67.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - beerLover
Old 04-10-2010   #283
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Good job guys

I love a mock like this. Well thought out and obviously researched picks. I'm lucky to be a part of a mock that has this many quality GM's.

Almost 2 rds down in 3 days.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010   #284
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Indianapolis Colts select Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State

I'm really surprised he fell this far. I'm thinking maybe he was forgotten about? Anyways, with average Moala and TTaylor cut from last years draft, the Colts are hoping he's the guy to disrupt a potent division rival Houston Texan passing attack. A steal IMO.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010   #285
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
The Indianapolis Colts select Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State

I'm really surprised he fell this far. I'm thinking maybe he was forgotten about? Anyways, with average Moala and TTaylor cut from last years draft, the Colts are hoping he's the guy to disrupt a potent division rival Houston Texan passing attack. A steal IMO.
It appears that the Ravens took him in rd.1 pick# 25
Old 04-10-2010   #286
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Shaft75 you need to change your draft pick, afterwards, I will make mine.
Old 04-10-2010   #287
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is......
Old 04-10-2010   #288
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmmm... I guess that's why I don't need to make a pick after going to the Stros game and drowning my sorrows. Give me an hour. Let me get to the office to look at my board.
Old 04-10-2010   #289
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 197748 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is......
Yep ... it's usually the Indian and not the arrow .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010   #290
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 197748 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hmmmm... I guess that's why I don't need to make a pick after going to the Stros game and drowning my sorrows. Give me an hour. Let me get to the office to look at my board.
Huh ... no pick ?

Round Dan
Old 04-10-2010   #291
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Ok, now I'm ready. Sorry for the delay. Give me a sec to research.
Old 04-10-2010   #292
Shaft75
Site Contributor

With the 63rd pick, the Indianapolis Colts select Lamarr Houston, DT, Texas

Just seems like a natural fit for that defensive line. Just throwing in another guy to kick Studdard's ass twice a year.
Old 04-10-2010   #293
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
With the 63rd pick, the Indianapolis Colts select Lamarr Houston, DT, Texas

Just seems like a natural fit for that defensive line. Just throwing in another guy to kick Studdard's ass twice a year.
Perfect fit.

How was that exciting Stros game?

Uncle Drayon needs to sell the team. If he's not going to invest in the farm system. The farm system alows trades and you can get players for 4-5 years on the cheap if you're willing to invest in it.

End of rant
Old 04-10-2010   #294
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Perfect fit.

How was that exciting Stros game?

Uncle Drayon needs to sell the team. If he's not going to invest in the farm system. The farm system alows trades and you can get players for 4-5 years on the cheap if you're willing to invest in it.

End of rant
That game was TERRIBLE. I was sick and tired of fans cheering for a routine catch, a dribbled hit where the guy narrowly beat the throw, etc. Our baseball fans need to get a little more pissed about the state of the organization. It was a freaking shut out for god's sake! Why on earth are we cheering?

/End Rant
Old 04-10-2010   #295
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Texan4ever was just here so maybe we can get this train a goin .

Round Dan
Old 04-10-2010   #296
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

With the 64th pick in the 2010 NFL Mock Draft, the Saints select...

Eric Norwood, OLB

The Saints lost Scott Fujita to FA (I think) so they go defense again and select the linebacker from South Carolina. He is a bit shorter then you prefer in a linebacker but has good pass-rush skills (similar to James Harrison). He should be able to excell at the next level and contribute ASAP.
Old 04-10-2010   #297
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
With the 64th pick in the 2010 NFL Mock Draft, the Saints select...

Eric Norwood, OLB

The Saints lost Scott Fujita to FA (I think) so they go defense again and select the linebacker from South Carolina. He is a bit shorter then you prefer in a linebacker but has good pass-rush skills (similar to James Harrison). He should be able to excell at the next level and contribute ASAP.
Nice pick. I was eyeing him for the Eagles in the third.
Old 04-10-2010   #298
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Nice pick. I was eyeing him for the Eagles in the third.
I've been stealing him in other mock drafts as well, he's a great player who will slip due to his height. If he was a bit taller he would be gone in the early part of the 2nd round, he's that good.
Old 04-10-2010   #299
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
That game was TERRIBLE. I was sick and tired of fans cheering for a routine catch, a dribbled hit where the guy narrowly beat the throw, etc. Our baseball fans need to get a little more pissed about the state of the organization. It was a freaking shut out for god's sake! Why on earth are we cheering?

/End Rant
Fans of all Houston sports teams seem to be suffering from this disease.

If you're OK with mediocrity It's a great time to be a fan of Houston sports teams.

Atleast the Rox have a legitimate excuse for their mediocrity.
Old 04-10-2010   #300
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 57901 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Saint Louis Rams picking 65th select -
Jonathan Dwyer, RB Georgia Tech

Big tussel in the Rams war room on this one, in the end it was deceided Steven Jacksons beaten body (herniated disk) lack of depth @ position & new Center/QB combo needed another warhorse to compete in the backfield. St. Louis is the one team where his triple spread option experience fits in with what Jackson has been doing, as his understudy similar frame 6-0 235 downhill runner with some shake & good ball skills receiving. compares to Jonathan Stewart selected #13th overall in 2008.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read