Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-08-2010   #181
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fast Mock Draft 2.0

With their preferred pick of Saffold gone, and no faith in this years QB class, the Bills look to add a weapon to support whomever emerges from the pupu platter of QBs.

The Bills select Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech.

kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010   #182
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I literally had my pick of Saffold typed and ready to go.

Back to the drawing board.
lol that sucks. I have the Texans next pick ready. I just hope he doesnt get snatched out from under me.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010   #183
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

KT has 3 picks coming up soon. One miss 2, TPN 2, kiwi and beer 1.

42.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - beerLover 2PM Thurs

43.) Miami Dolphins - The Pencil Neck

44.) New England Patriots - Kaiser Toro

45.) Denver Broncos - Ole Miss Texan

46.) New York Giants - kiwitexansfan

47.) New England Patriots - Kaiser Toro

48.) Carolina Panthers - The Pencil Neck

49.) San Francisco 49ers - Ole Miss Texan

50.) Kansas City Cheifs - Kaiser Toro
Old 04-08-2010   #184
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 42nd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select - Patrick Robinson, CB FSU
Patrick Robinson reminds the Bucs war room of Indiana CB Tracy Porter who went on to be pretty good with the New Orleans Saints (#40). lacked physical game, considered soft but his playmaking ability, guick feet & athletic ability in & out of breaks is what makes or breaks NFL CB's. Patrick has these gifts which will serve him well as Ronde Barbers understudy making a dynamic secondary duo with Aqib Talib for this suddenly young & dynamic defense.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010   #185
Blake
MMQB

The Pencil Neck PM'ed me to select Damian Williams, WR, USC for the Miami Dolphins.

Old 04-08-2010   #186
Blake
MMQB

KT is up, ole miss on deck. 5,000 posts!!!

Last edited by Blake; 04-08-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-08-2010   #187
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 44th pick the Patriots select Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma

Old 04-08-2010   #188
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I love it. I cant believe the Patriots are going to get 3 great players in the 2nd round this year. Unless they trade one to someone for a 1st next year.
Old 04-08-2010   #189
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
STEAL! Geez that is unreal...
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010   #190
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I understand that there are some glaring needs that I have not addressed on defense, but there is a need for playmakers and I do have eyes to some need players in this round and the 4th.
Old 04-08-2010   #191
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

That is just a sweet pick for them.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010   #192
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dang, the Pats are having a real nice haul. Brady gets Dez Bryant and Jermaine Gresham. Nicely played.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010   #193
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Denver Broncos select Tyson Alualu, DL from California.

Alualu amazes me each time I watch him. As the Colts GM last mock, I selected him at the end of the 2nd rd at pick #63. Now as the Broncos GM, I'm taking him at #45. I think this guy just has it all and is the perfect fit for a 3-4 defense. His athleticism, instincts, work ethic and ability to beat the double teams will allow him to be an instant success along our DL at a NT and DE. His versatility will also allow him to stay on the field when we show 4-3 fronts as well. Denver's front 7 is being built with studly players.

Tyson Alualu
Old 04-08-2010   #194
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Giants once had the most threatening defensive front in football, last year it was closer to offensive than a force. To address that need, the Giants pick up a penetrative DT whose stock is sliding a little but still has the protential to generate sacks and pressure.

The Giants select Brian Price, DT, UCLA

"Thats right Sanchize, I'm coming to the big apple too... you gonna be crying again soon...."
Old 04-08-2010   #195
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

really solid pick for the G-Men in the 2nd.
Old 04-08-2010   #196
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Giants once had the most threatening defensive front in football, last year it was closer to offensive than a force. To address that need, the Giants pick up a penetrative DT whose stock is sliding a little but still has the protential to generate sacks and pressure.

"Thats right Sanchize, I'm coming to the big apple too... you gonna be crying again soon...."

IDK about you kiwi but Brian Price looks MUCH bigger then 300-lbs, he look's like he's 315-325-lbs in that pic.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010   #197
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
really solid pick for the G-Men in the 2nd.
I was worried you might get him before I did. I think Alualu is a much better fit for the 3-4 though.

I had Price, Houston and Alualu targetted so I'm glad I got my pick of the bunch.

Now hurry up everyone, the Lion's GM is wanting to get back to work
Old 04-08-2010   #198
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
IDK about you kiwi but Brian Price looks MUCH bigger then 300-lbs, he look's like he's 315-325-lbs in that pic.
I hear fat weighs less than muscle.... and has greater volume.
Old 04-08-2010   #199
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Dang you! You keep taking my guys!
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010   #200
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I literally had my pick of Saffold typed and ready to go.

Back to the drawing board.
Sorry abou that Kiwi.

Saffold has as much ability as any OL in this draft. He probably will end up being better than 3-4 OT's that will be taken ahead of him.

Saffold has quick feet and could be a great OG if a team chooses to put him there.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read