Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-01-2010   #1
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Alex Brown from Chicago to be reportedly released today - Adam Schefter

This couldn't be an April Fool's Joke, right?

per Schefter's twitter, he said the Bears have told Brown he will be released today.

Brown is a damn good pass rusher and is very crafty. Maybe he could teach Mario a few moves and improve our defense in the process.

C'mon Texans. Sign this guy. He brings the heat.

i can't believe the Bears released him but I guess he wanted an extension especially after Peppers monster deal.
Old 04-01-2010   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Brown from Chicago to be reportedly released today - Adam Schefter

I saw on KFFL.com that he sent out a Twitter saying thanks to all the Chicago Bear fans.

I imagine he would be put in alot of trouble with the FO if he sent out info like that as an April fool's joke. That joke would cause for lots of calls to be answered and potentially cost the organization money. I think it is true, but I also fell for the TO joke.

I wouldn't mind having him. Smith would just have to move inside.

Bears | A. Brown tweets farewell to team and fans
Comment (0)
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:49:31 -0700

ESPNChicago.com reports Chicago Bears DE Alex Brown thanked the organization and fans on his Twitter account Tuesday, March 30. Brown tweeted, "I am extremely grateful for my time as a Chicago Bear and I wish the Bears the best. I am glad that they gave me an opportunity to realize a dream I had as a child. I appreciate the fans but as we all know this is the nature of the business. Bear down!"

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1#ixzz0js9HA7tw
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010   #3
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 11189 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Brown from Chicago to be reportedly released today - Adam Schefter

This guys gonna get a lot of action out on the market, gonna be fairly expensive to get his services IMO.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010   #4
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm sure this is because of the Julius Peppers signing like Second Honeymoon mentioned.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

You had to know somebody was leaving after they shelled out a fortune for Peppers.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

He's a Saint

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ns-the-saints/
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read