Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-06-2005   #1
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pretty Good Mock

I found this somewhere on the web, it seems pretty accurate....

13. Houston Texans: The Texans saw their main target drop off the board a few picks earlier, as Mike Williams went to the nation's capital. The next best receiver, Troy Williamson, is not worth the #13 selection to this club, and the Texans will look up the interstate to Austin to get them the pass rusher and athletic outside threat that they have lacked since Jeff Posey left to go to Buffalo.

The Houston Texans select OLB Derrick Johnson, University of Texas

47. # Houston Texans: The Texans have been loading up on defense, and are one of the better teams in the league in that aspect. Priority one needs to now shift to protection of David Carr, and they are in a prime position to move toward that with this selection.

The Texans make the collective days of Domanick Davis and David Carr with this pick.

The Houston Texans select C David Baas, University of Michigan

http://www.contractbud.com/index.htm...t&source=front
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005   #2
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

I stopped reading when I saw Heath Miller at #4 overall...
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBlackBear32
I stopped reading when I saw Heath Miller at #4 overall...
I read a little more ..... not much

Also not updated to show the Vikes @ the 7 pick ...... They look to help a poor defense
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read