Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-29-2010   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tim Bulman Re-Signed

Texans | Bulman re-signed
Comment (0)
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:58:52 -0700

Adam Caplan, of Scout.com, reports Houston Texans restricted free-agent DL Tim Bulman has signed his one-year tender offer, according to a source. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz0jatJsOgm

Good signing. Let's get on to Demeco, Pollard and Daniels please.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010   #2
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 13154 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tim Bulman Re-Signed

Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010   #3
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd still like to bring in a rookie that can push Bulman. Don't get me wrong, I like Bulman, but he isn't anything special and certainly isn't developing into a starter.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I'd still like to bring in a rookie that can push Bulman. Don't get me wrong, I like Bulman, but he isn't anything special and certainly isn't developing into a starter.
I agree. He's been solid though. I think the less we see of him, the more it means Antonio is doing his job.
Old 03-29-2010   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

suppose a 4-3 defense can't have enough depth @ DE
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh, he wasn't impressive this past season. Great guy, but I think we could possibly do better.
Old 03-29-2010   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Meh, he wasn't impressive this past season. Great guy, but I think we could possibly do better.
His name is Connor Barwin.
Sponsored links
Old 03-29-2010   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully, we will be doing so well that Bulman will only get on field as a breather for our starter.
Old 03-29-2010   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I really thought he and DelJuan Robinson were going to be a bigger part of our defense last season. I just felt that they were both hard workers who would get a lot more playing time.

Now, with us signing him to a one-year deal...it appears he might be on a bubble this upcoming season.
Old 03-29-2010   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

We have several players on the bubble and some may not make it to game one.
Old 03-29-2010   #11
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

May as well keep your quality depth for the right price.
Old 03-29-2010   #12
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 13154 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I really thought he and DelJuan Robinson were going to be a bigger part of our defense last season. I just felt that they were both hard workers who would get a lot more playing time.

Now, with us signing him to a one-year deal...it appears he might be on a bubble this upcoming season.
I'd rather see Bulman out there more then the Amobi experiment. It's time for him to go the way of the TJ. Amobi has been given enough time to develop and it just hasn't materialized. I agree 100% that Deljuan and Bulman should have been given more playing time, hell they should have started the entire season.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I'd rather see Bulman out there more then the Amobi experiment. It's time for him to go the way of the TJ. Amobi has been given enough time to develop and it just hasn't materialized. I agree 100% that Deljuan and Bulman should have been given more playing time, hell they should have started the entire season.
I'm solidly with you. I think DelJuan was hurt towards end of preseason, or it was somewhere early in the reg season.

Short post from GP. Somebody rep me.
Old 03-29-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118212 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'm solidly with you. I think DelJuan was hurt towards end of preseason, or it was somewhere early in the reg season.

Short post from GP. Somebody rep me.

Darn it! must apread rep!
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010   #15
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Darn it! must apread rep!
Its taken care of man.
Old 03-29-2010   #16
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Its taken care of man.
Thanks a bunch, Gary.

You the man!
Old 03-30-2010   #17
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11706 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Good to hear Bulman is back in the fold, even if he isn't a starter. I still like the guy's attitude and drive, plus I think he plays a lot of special teams for us too. We need players like him for depth and to push the starters. What he lacks in talent he more than makes up for it with heart!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010   #18
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like we are taking care of our own and waiting on the draft.
Old 03-31-2010   #19
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

The Bulman is one of my favorite Texans...No one works harder than he does! Glad to see this deal done as well
Old 03-31-2010   #20
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with everyone. Seems to me that Tim Bulman plays with more heart then Amoi Okoye. Like to see him line up and play DE and also play some DT inside.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read