Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-26-2010   #1
Rush23
Rookie

Rep Power: 73 Rush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Phillip Rivers Screenshot in Madden 11 (CRAZY)

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010...hillip-rivers/

Screenshot of Phillip Rivers in Madden 11, the detail of his face-scan is amazing. Looks EXACTLY like him in real life. Truly amazing stuff they can do with video games nowadays.
Rush23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Phillip Rivers Screenshot in Madden 11 (CRAZY)

pretty sweet long gone are my generation and....

Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
pretty sweet long gone are my generation and....
How about the little handheld "football" games - I think the first was white and the second was green. You could pass or run and it had a red dot moving on 12 columns and 3 rows. Can't remember what it was called.
Old 03-26-2010   #4
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush23 View Post
http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010...hillip-rivers/

Screenshot of Phillip Rivers in Madden 11, the detail of his face-scan is amazing. Looks EXACTLY like him in real life. Truly amazing stuff they can do with video games nowadays.
Did they get his pouty face right? How is his middle finger to the fans animation? He is a good QB, but damn I can't stand the whiney little punk.
Old 03-26-2010   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
How about the little handheld "football" games - I think the first was white and the second was green. You could pass or run and it had a red dot moving on 12 columns and 3 rows. Can't remember what it was called.
Made by Bandai. Mattell Football classic. They reissued them a couple years ago and me and my brothers all got one for christmas.
Old 03-26-2010   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It was made by mattel

I had football/autoracing/soccer/baseball

damn, my mom might still have them

*edit* Nitro nailed it
Old 03-26-2010   #7
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks guys. Found them.

Old 03-26-2010   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

i had the green football one.. I think there was a way to speed the game up even more.. i think you had to hold a button down and then turn the game on ...

oh I remember the nights that I was supposed to be asleep and playing the game with the covers over my head .. only to get busted by mom and dad LOL
Old 03-26-2010   #9
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Best football game eva!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #10
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Best football game eva!

We have a winnah!!!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #11
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks guys. Found them.

Thats awesome! I had the white one.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #12
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
We have a winnah!!!
Its funny to see "Choose your team from the 28 - NFL teams."

Dang I'm getting old.

You can play it here.

Old 03-26-2010   #13
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Personally this is one of my earliest football game memories

Anyone remember this one?
Old 03-26-2010   #14
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68452 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
We have a winnah!!!
haha! the only time the Oilers won the Super bowl.

One of my favorite games.
Old 03-26-2010   #15
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Personally this is one of my earliest football game memories

Anyone remember this one?
Joe Montana Football.

Old 03-26-2010   #16
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got "Mattel Electronics" Football on my iPhone. it's an excellent time waster and unlike most of the deeply involving games of today you can shut it off when it's time to do something else without a second thought. I remember when these came out and not getting one for Christmas was a fate worse than death in my mind. There was a "Cabbage Patch Kids" type run on them the year they came out. It wasn't the first toy parents had to fight to the death to get their hands on for the holidays but it's the first one I remember hearing about. The football rocked but I thought the baseball, basketball, and hockey versions were less enjoyable (though I have basketball on my phone too).

http://www.ledfootball.com/
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #17
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Remeber the Bo Jackson rule? He was such a beast.
Old 03-26-2010   #18
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Remeber the Bo Jackson rule? He was such a beast.
He was untouchable! You could literally run backwards just to mess around, and not get touched.

Old 03-26-2010   #19
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't stand Phillip Rivers either, he is definitely in the Top 5 of players in the NFL (or any sport) that I dislike the most. I hope Mario, Amobi, Barwin, Cushing, Demeco and Pollard all have a field day tearing him up when we play the Chargers (at home!!) next season.

Not that I ever wish harm on anyone, if Phillip Rivers and Cortland Finnegan could get in a fight against each other and both get beat up... I would be a happy man.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #20
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Joe Montana Football.
You sir, get a gold star!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read