Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-25-2010   #1
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default CJ Talking junk

Chris Johnson loves hyping himself

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nd-more-money/
Old 03-25-2010   #2
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CJ Talking junk

I would be a dick of a reporter and ask him about his nervous twitch he's got going on. Either he's saying "wassup" to everyone or there is some physiological issue.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Lol.

He's a confident fellow. What an interesting character.
Old 03-25-2010   #4
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it bad that I can't wait for his star to fade and the Titans run him into the ground with too many carries and he breaks down from injuries and ends up smoking crack under a bridge in Nashville?
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010   #5
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

I would be a dick and ask him a word problem.
Old 03-26-2010   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

they must have had a publicist talk for him.. no way he said that many "quality" words in one interview
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #7
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

So you guys think he can put up a 500 spot on your D this season?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-26-2010   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

i don't think he will

I will take the under on that
Old 03-26-2010   #9
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
So you guys think he can put up a 500 spot on your D this season?
Nope. I think we are gonna not forget to cover him and not over persue and give up draws for 90 yard td's.
Old 03-26-2010   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

ECU must be proud of his academic prowess.
Old 03-26-2010   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

i am glad it isn't VY talking "junk"

Old 03-26-2010   #12
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Nope. I think we are gonna not forget to cover him and not over persue and give up draws for 90 yard td's.
He broke off two pretty solid games on you last year.

Old 03-26-2010   #13
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He broke off two pretty solid games on you last year.
Typical rhetoric from BA.

The guy had great games against the league. Nobody ever said he sucked. He's just an arrogant, twitchy ass dude that looks like a jamaican drug dealer.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #14
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post

The guy had great games against the league. Nobody ever said he sucked. He's just an arrogant, twitchy ass dude that looks like a jamaican drug dealer.
What is it? The gold teeth? The inaudible use of English? Sheesh talk about stereotyping!

(btw, am kidding)

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #15
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post

More then 20% of his yards last season came in those 2 games against the

Old 03-26-2010   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
More then 20% of his yards last season came in those 2 games against the
Throw out that first game. We did not have a defense on the field for that one...
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #17
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd be arrogant too if I'd come from where he's been.

I don't see it as talking junk, just seizing the moment. I think he's the same personality as Chad Johnson. Not really talking smack but having fun, and in turn making a fool of himself
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #18
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Throw out that first game. We did not have a defense on the field for that one...
And you guys had to game plan for Kerry Collins sans an elite defense behind him (in other words, you had to stop the run.)
Old 03-26-2010   #19
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I'd be arrogant too if I'd come from where he's been. I think we probably all would!

I don't see it as talking junk, just seizing the moment. I think he's the same personality as Chad Johnson. Not really talking smack but having fun, and in turn making a fool of himself
It could be, but I think that CJ takes himself serious and really thinks that way.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #20
Bulluck53
All Pro

Eh, don't want to be "that fan" to come to the guy's defense but everyone I know who has dealt with him in an informal setting had nothing but the nicest things to say about him. They say he comes off a a genuinely nice guy. No one has used an word implying arrogance or the like. Fact is he is an overnight sensation, getting incredible amounts of attention. I really think he's just living it up.

You guys seem to pick the better people of the organization to focus on: Finnegan, KVB and now Johnson. I'll join in with you on LenDale, though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read