Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-22-2010   #1
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up NFL Draft MVPS

The more you vote, the more precise your list becomes and votes are saved for future visits.

Pretty cool. They had Dunta Robinson, Travis Johnson, and Jerome Mathis up against some great players. Jerome Mathis against Tony Dorsett, umm Dorsett please. Now it's Jabar Gaffney against John Lynch.

Play Here
My list so far......

1 J. Ogden Ravens, 1996 Rd. 1 (4) 2
2 T. Gonzalez Chiefs, 1997 Rd. 1 (13) 1
3 R. Nitschke Packers, 1958 Rd. 3 (36) 1
4 W. Shields Chiefs, 1993 Rd. 3 (74) 1
5 S. Lechler Raiders, 2000 Rd. 5 (142) 1
6 W. Payton Bears, 1975 Rd. 1 (4) 1
7 H. Jordan Browns, 1957 Rd. 5 (52) 1
8 R. Brazile OILERS(listed as a Titan,ugh), 1975 Rd. 1 (6) 1
9 G. Sayers Bears, 1965 Rd. 1 (4) 1
10 B. Lilly Cowboys, 1961 Rd. 1 (13) 1

The list changes the more you vote.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 88277 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Draft MVPS

My list so far

1. M. Faulk
2. L. Greenwood
3. R. Berry
4. M. Munchak
5. E. Campbell
6. N. Van Brocklin
7. R. White
8. J. Riggins
9. L. Roy Jordan
10. E. Reed
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

1 B. Waterfield Rams, 1944 Rd. 5 (42) 4
2 M. Webster Steelers, 1974 Rd. 5 (125) 3
3 R. Brazile Titans, 1975 Rd. 1 (6) 3
4 M. Haynes Patriots, 1976 Rd. 1 (5) 3
5 N. Smith Chiefs, 1988 Rd. 1 (2) 2
6 D. Sanders Falcons, 1989 Rd. 1 (5) 2
7 D. Green Redskins, 1983 Rd. 1 (28) 2
8 A. Tippett Patriots, 1982 Rd. 2 (41) 2
9 J. Sharper Ravens, 1997 Rd. 2 (34) 2
10 A. Williams Cardinals, 1991 Rd. 3 (59) 2
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010   #4
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmm could figure out who to chose on this one.

Wow, I wish TJ became 1/2 the player Mean Joe was.

And this one.....

Here's my updated list......

1 T. Dorsett Cowboys, 1977 Rd. 1 (2) 2
2 M. Strahan Giants, 1993 Rd. 2 (40) 2
3 G. Sayers Bears, 1965 Rd. 1 (4) 2
4 J. Kelly Bills, 1983 Rd. 1 (14) 2
5 J. Ogden Ravens, 1996 Rd. 1 (4) 2
6 B. Sanders Lions, 1989 Rd. 1 (3) 1
7 A. Shell Raiders, 1968 Rd. 3 (80) 1
8 B. Fralic Falcons, 1985 Rd. 1 (2) 1
9 J. Brown Browns, 1957 Rd. 1 (6) 1
10 C. Haley 49ers, 1986 Rd. 4 (96) 1

Finally a Texan I can honestly pick.....

Old 03-23-2010   #5
Brando
Site Contributor

WTH?

I'm surprised he has 12%....

Old 03-23-2010   #6
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
WTH?

I'm surprised he has 12%....

Probably 49er fans who think there getting the second coming of Steve Young or whatnot...jk
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010   #7
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

I got David Carr Vs. Michael Irvin

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-23-2010   #8
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Probably 49er fans who think there getting the second coming of Steve Young or whatnot...jk
or youngster who do not who Taylor is...
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010   #9
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

I had Marcus Stroud as my best of all time...Kept getting Carr's of the world vs him. He won like 8 votes.
Old 03-24-2010   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 260379 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

It took me a while, but I got this finally:

1 A. Johnson Texans, 2003 Rd. 1 (3) 10
2 R. Brazile Titans, 1975 Rd. 1 (6) 9
3 B. Matthews Titans, 1983 Rd. 1 (9) 8
4 R. Childress Titans, 1985 Rd. 1 (3) 8
5 E. Campbell Titans, 1978 Rd. 1 (1) 7
6 K. Houston Titans, 1967 Rd. 9 (214) 7
7 D. Ryans Texans, 2006 Rd. 2 (33) 6
8 M. Williams Texans, 2006 Rd. 1 (1) 6
9 O. Daniels Texans, 2006 Rd. 4 (98) 5
10 C. Pitts Texans, 2002 Rd. 2 (50) 4

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read