Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-19-2010   #1
nfldraft2010
Rookie

Default Pass on a RB - CB in the 1st, DT in the 2nd, FS in the 3rd

http://www.pressboxonline.com/blog.cfm?ID=2117

I read this article this morning and it was a pretty good overview of our draft prospects and some players that we may take in the first few rounds. I especially liked the picks since I'm not as high on taking a running back early as some other people are.
nfldraft2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pass on a RB - CB in the 1st, DT in the 2nd, FS in the 3rd

I hate everything about that draft, every single pick. McCourty is a huge reach there. Alualu is another Okoye in the making, without the benefit of youth. And Wright is nothing without a stellar D around him.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #3
nfldraft2010
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I hate everything about that draft, every single pick. McCourty is a huge reach there. Alualu is another Okoye in the making, without the benefit of youth. And Wright is nothing without a stellar D around him.
I actually like Wright a lot. He's a huge hitter and is pretty good against the pass too. He had four picks this year. I'd love to get Brian Price or Dan Williams in the 1st round though
nfldraft2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #4
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

too high for McCourty IMO... better options will be available
Alalu is a 3-4 DE IMO
No to Wright. He needs too much coaching to help much this year. IMO
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #5
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I would love to go all defense in the first 3 rounds but not with those players and the Texans have already made it known that they intend to fix the running game this offseason/draft so it's not going to happen.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Brice McCain is a projected starter? - by whom other than him? Other than a draft pick I haven't seen anyone project anything other than Quinn and Reeves.
Old 03-20-2010   #7
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfldraft2010 View Post
http://www.pressboxonline.com/blog.cfm?ID=2117

I read this article this morning and it was a pretty good overview of our draft prospects and some players that we may take in the first few rounds. I especially liked the picks since I'm not as high on taking a running back early as some other people are.
You read this article or you wrote this article and then went around the internet signing up and pimping your website?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read