Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-17-2010   #201
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official TexansTalk NFL 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
im sorry i was late ...
You begged to get in on this, and then you dont bother to show up on time. Nice.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #202
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
im sorry i was late ...
No worries.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #203
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
Is his time up?

We'll just give it to him but as of 12:00 PM the countdown has started, the next pick should be in by 12:00 AM (midnight).
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #204
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 5981 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

i wont mess up agin....i promiss....
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #205
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That'll be 20 push ups .

Old 03-17-2010   #206
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Good stuff, on to the 9rs for Kaiser Toro. I'd say Spiller or Campbell. I don't think they could pass on Spiller at this point.

Edit: I just noticed that they have already pick OT earlier in the draft. Spiller for sure.
Old 03-17-2010   #207
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
Good stuff, on to the 9rs for Kaiser Toro. I'd say Spiller or Campbell. I don't think they could pass on Spiller at this point.

Edit: I just noticed that they have already pick OT earlier in the draft. Spiller for sure.

They could use some defensive help as well and pickup a running back in the second round. CB is a need as Walt Harris getting old and it wouldn't hurt to add a young corner or a safety.

Spiller would also help as a home run threat in their back field.
Sponsored links
Old 03-17-2010   #208
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You go to an HISD school don't you?

No worries about being late, glad to have you on here.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #209
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
You go to an HISD school don't you?

No worries about being late, glad to have you on here.

Wait, I thought everyone was on spring break?
Old 03-17-2010   #210
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Draft update please. I'm on my iPhone.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #211
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's cool, man. No sweat.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #212
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I really dislike the Bryant pick for the tacks. They're going defensive end for sure. They're defense was pretty atrocious this year.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #213
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Draft results are up to date.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70325
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #214
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I really dislike the Bryant pick for the tacks. They're going defensive end for sure. They're defense was pretty atrocious this year.
Yea ... but Dez is a top 10 player on most boards . Team him up with the other guy ... Britt maybe ... and you have the makings of a good pair of WRs .

Of course your lacking a passing QB .... jk ... didn't mean it .... he should have gone to the 49ers to give Carr more weapons .
Old 03-17-2010   #215
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Yea ... but Dez is a top 10 player on most boards . Team him up with the other guy ... Britt maybe ... and you have the makings of a good pair of WRs .

Of course your lacking a passing QB .... jk ... didn't mean it .... he should have gone to the 49ers to give Carr more weapons .
Dez is a good player. But not a big need for the Titans who just resigned their pass catching TE Bo Scaife. First round draft pick, Kenny Britt, Lavelle Hawkins, Justin Gage, and Free Agent acquisition from last season Nate Washington (six-year, $27 million deal)

I agree they should have gone with a DE. And there were some good ones still on the board with Graham, Dunlap, Odrick and Griffen.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010   #216
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 43261 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
From a Best Talent Available Bryant is the right pick. From a need perspective it is probably a reach but if Bryant is a stud, just imagine how much more dangerous that makes their ground game.
Old 03-17-2010   #217
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
im sorry i was late ...
Ridiculous
Old 03-17-2010   #218
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 17th pick the 49ers take Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
Old 03-17-2010   #219
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
With the 17th pick the 49ers take Mike Iuapti, OG, Idaho
Wow, 9ers line set for a long time now. Any thoughts on passing on Spiller?
Old 03-17-2010   #220
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 43261 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
With the 17th pick the 49ers take Mike Iuapti, OG, Idaho
Wow, the 49ers really are working on that OL to protect their investment in 2 #1 overall QBs.

I was reading a mock today that had Tebow going at this spot.

The theory being that Singletary would fall for Tebow's character (read Hyper-religiousity) and would snap him up to be the leader of his team.

FWIW I think Tebow will be a winner in the NFL, it might not always be pretty but he'll get it done.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read