Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-12-2010   #1
No More 8-8's
Veteran

Rep Power: 135 No More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mock Draft Challenge

Hey guys and probably some girls!

I am putting together a Mock Draft Challenge game this year with some friends from college. This keeps the whole draft weekend ever more interesting, as its kind of like a fantasy football element to it.

Me and my buds always loved making our mock drafts, so we created a game that rewards you for your picks, and overall knowledge of the players in the Draft. We then compare picks with a point system and total it all up. It was fun last year, and it can be very rewarding. Up front i should tell you that it will $10 buy in, but if we get alot of people, cash prize will me very nice.

Would anyone of yall be interested in this? Keep in mind, that we are only asking for the first round. I will give details on the point systems if there is some interest, as i dont want to get bogged down in the details right now.

What do you think?
No More 8-8's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Challenge

For just 1 round? Sure.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010   #3
No More 8-8's
Veteran

Rep Power: 135 No More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respectedNo More 8-8's is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, its a point system, so you get 2 points for the correct second pick, 4 pts for the correct 4th pick .....so on and so on. So if you get the 32nd pick you get 32 points, b/c its alot harder to guess that one. But there is alot of other ways to earn points, that will take place for the entire 7 rounds.
Old 03-12-2010   #4
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in if the money is managed through a system like League Safe.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010   #5
No More 8-8's
Veteran

Thats a really good idea, i will look into. i just went on the website and that would help out alot.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read