Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-07-2010   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default ATTN: Recruit Leigh Bodden to be a Texan using Twitter

Leigh Bodden is on Twitter.

Let's see if we can given him a Texas welcome using Twitter.

If you don't know how to tweet, check my blog post on this.

Recruit Leigh Bodden to be a Houston Texan using Twitter

Using about 120 characters, try to tell him why he should be a Texan.

We are likely tilting at windmills, but hey, why not being the Brian Cushing of fandom and give a little extra effort (Cushing is working on increasing his explosion, flexibility this offseason by doing MMA training, BTW).
Old 03-07-2010   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ATTN: Recruit Leigh Bodden to be a Texan using Twitter

These are messages I've done on Twitter to him so far:

@LeighBodden Please sign in Houston. No state income tax. Cheap cost of living. Can buy a huge house for cheap price, w/ good schools.

And this is the one I sent around at first:

Hey Texan fans follow @LeighBodden ! Tell him why Houston is the friendliest big city in America and why he needs to be a #Texan. #hounews

If you want to send him a message on twitter it is important that

@LeighBodden

starts your message. That is the way on twitter you direct tweet at someone.
Old 03-07-2010   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Leigh Bodden is on Twitter.

Let's see if we can given him a Texas welcome using Twitter.

If you don't know how to tweet, check my blog post on this.

Recruit Leigh Bodden to be a Houston Texan using Twitter

Using about 120 characters, try to tell him why he should be a Texan.

We are likely tilting at windmills, but hey, why not being the Brian Cushing of fandom and give a little extra effort (Cushing is working on increasing his explosion, flexibility this offseason by doing MMA training, BTW).
Steph, you know me, I'm too dumb to twittertweet... Please twitt a tweet for me, "Texan_Bill wants you a Texan"

Thanks!!

Old 03-07-2010   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Sorry, the link was busted in the first post, and I fixed it.

DO YOUR PART, or be a sad person watching the Texans secondary next year thinking you could have helped the team get more players.
Old 03-07-2010   #5
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i tweeted him already "hey leigh, hope you sign with the texans man. we really need ya here to make our playoff push. thanks for visiting. enjoy!"
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Steph, you know me, I'm too dumb to twittertweet... Please twitt a tweet for me, "Texan_Bill wants you a Texan"

Thanks!!

Nope. You need to be a tweeter. This only works if we get tons of Houstonians to do this.

It is easy. It will take you 5 minutes to do, 10 minutes tops. If you can do five bazilliondy message board posts, you can figure out how to do the tweet machine.

Make it so.
Old 03-07-2010   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry, the link was busted in the first post, and I fixed it.

DO YOUR PART, or be a sad person watching the Texans secondary next year thinking you could have helped the team get more players.
I just don't know how to tweet a twit on the tweetering...

*still plays Atari*
Old 03-07-2010   #8
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Doesn't Bodden live in Houston? Or am I thinking of Chester Taylor?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

You currently have 28,984 posts on TexansTalk.

You don't want to hear excuses from players and coaches, and I don't want to hear excuses from you.

Make it happen. You can do it. I believe in you.
Old 03-07-2010   #10
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Doesn't Bodden live in Houston? Or am I thinking of Chester Taylor?
You are thinking of Chester, I believe.
Old 03-07-2010   #11
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

GO TB!!!

If I can do it, so can you!
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
You currently have 28,984 posts on TexansTalk.

You don't want to hear excuses from players and coaches, and I don't want to hear excuses from you.

Make it happen. You can do it. I believe in you.
Okay, I think I posted something about no state taxes, food and women..

I hope I did it right.
Old 03-07-2010   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I hope I did it right.
Good thing the rest of us can't see what you wrote.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010   #14
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:

I hope I did it right.
Nope. I found you, and let's do a do-over.

You have to start your tweet with this addy:

@leighbodden

Then you write your message.

I do not think you should mention the gentlemens establishments given that he has a wife and kids according to his wiki. But I strongly suspect that the womens in this part of the world are better put together than the womens in New England.
Old 03-07-2010   #15
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I accomplished one.

I told him: "@leighbodden I signed up for twitter tonight JUST for the purpose of asking you to sign with Houston. Hope you do!"

@gp_1976
Old 03-07-2010   #16
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Here some various messages left so far:

Quote:
@LeighBodden I signed up for twitter tonight JUST for the purpose of asking you to sign with Houston. Hope you do!

@LeighBodden State income taxes are doubling in the NE & Pitt over the next 2 yrs. Not in TEXAS, no state income tax, it's the law!

@leighbodden You can be the final cog on a team on the way up and be the key to the ship of a championship team become a Texan!! #texans

@LeighBodden Tomorrow I'm going to the Texas State Capitol and have the Texas Reps fly a flag in your honor on becoming a Houston Texan.

@LeighBodden Hope you got you some of that great ole deep south texan food! Hope to see ya on the field next year in HTOWN!

@LeighBodden No need to leave Houston. We'd love to have you as our new Texan! Welcome, from Texans Liberty Tailgaters, you are home!

@leighbodden You'd love the #Texans. Friendly fans, solid locker room guys, great QB play, supportive owner, player-friendly coaches...

@LeighBodden Theres a reason so many athletes live here in the offseason. Hope to see you in Battle Red this season, LB!

@LeighBodden Houston's got food covered. Team on the rise, doing things right. You'd fit great here. NO STATE INCOME TAX. Sign here.

@LeighBodden Welcome to Houston! We need you, please sign with the Texans!!!!!

@LeighBodden Hey Leigh, as a diehard Texans fan I hope you can stay for 4-6 years. Hopefully more.

@LeighBodden hey lee I hope you enjoy your stay in HOU and we'd love to see you in a Texans uni!

@LeighBodden Texans are a TEAM on the RISE!!! Be a part of Texans short HISTORY!!! Help TAKE us DEEP into the PLAYOFFS!!! TEXANS > *

@LeighBodden Welcome to HTown, Leigh! Thanx 4 coming! Hope ur here 2 sign on the dotted line. You'll luv it. Texans need u & we fans want u!

@LeighBodden come to Houston! We're hungry for a Super Bowl and you'll be one of the reasons why we will win one in the next few years!

@LeighBodden welcome to houston!! Home of timmy chans and cheap cost of living. Hope to c u @ txns games

@LeighBodden You should be texan we realllllllly need a corner the final cog in a playoff run!! Plus everyone loves Houston!

@LeighBodden We would love to have you wearing the deep steel blue of the Houston Texans!!!

Let's drown out any Pats talk.
Old 03-07-2010   #17
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Steph!! Message I tweeted "Leigh, from a season ticket holder here in H-town! Don't leave w/out signing w/the Texans!! Young upcoming team that needs U!!"
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010   #18
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think I accomplished one.

I told him: "@leighbodden I signed up for twitter tonight JUST for the purpose of asking you to sign with Houston. Hope you do!"

@gp_1976
Yup, that's a good one.
Old 03-07-2010   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Good thing the rest of us can't see what you wrote.
Quote:
Nope. I found you, and let's do a do-over.

You have to start your tweet with this addy:

@leighbodden

Then you write your message.

I do not think you should mention the gentlemens establishments given that he has a wife and kids according to his wiki. But I strongly suspect that the womens in this part of the world are better put together than the womens in New England.
See, I can't even do wrong, right.
Old 03-07-2010   #20
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
See, I can't even do wrong, right.
You can do it. I believe in you. Try again.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read