Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2010   #1
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Quick Question on Season Tickets

I am hoping, I will be able to buy season tickets this season, so when will they actually go on sale for people that have never bought them before? Also I have already gotten on the Priority wait list. I want to buy tickets 500 or higher level.

Thanks
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010   #2
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quick Question on Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
I am hoping, I will be able to buy season tickets this season, so when will they actually go on sale for people that have never bought them before? Also I have already gotten on the Priority wait list. I want to buy tickets 500 or higher level.

Thanks
Call 832-667-2002

You might have to be put on a waiting list
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010   #3
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Call 832-667-2002

You might have to be put on a waiting list
Isn't that the same list as the one online at Houstontexans.com?
Old 03-05-2010   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
Isn't that the same list as the one online at Houstontexans.com?
My advice is to bug them. They wanna sell tix so find out when its the best time to hit them.

Be sure to have a card in hand when you do call and tell them "Paki no buy no PSL, yo."
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Quick Question on Season Tickets

Once the payment deadline passes they usually will sell seats on the spot to thos who call.

I remember one year they had an 'open house' and Peek and someone else were there signing. They were trying to sell the last few seats for the year.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010   #6
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Once the payment deadline passes they usually will sell seats on the spot to thos who call.

I remember one year they had an 'open house' and Peek and someone else were there signing. They were trying to sell the last few seats for the year.
Ok thanks guys for the advice. If everything goes as planned, I will be a season ticket holder. I know I know, its hard to believe. The guy who onec begged for tickets will actually buy his own season tickets.
Old 03-24-2010   #7
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

We're proud...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read